找回密码
 立即注册

Chicago,Rumi@DayNightVip分享一个温哥华按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-11 09:36:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Chicago,Rumi@DayNightVip分享一个温哥华按摩体验报告!

Chicago
F: 7.5 points. Very deep eyes, long eyelashes, and a high nose. She looks more like a Thai beauty, and her mouth looks like Angelina Jolie. If you see it on the street, you will look back. (The one who says “real pic“ in the advertisement picture is me)
B: 8 points, height 164cm, the girl said it herself. C+ and above breasts, not sure if they are genuine or not, are a bit bamboo shoot-shaped. When you raise your hands, they have a perfect breast shape. They are also very soft to the touch and have a lower sense of technology than Korean girls. There is a relatively large tattoo on the abdomen below the chest, which looks like a chest brace. There are also tattoos above the hips and below the waist, as well as on the arms. If you like snow white and clean, you can pass it. The figure is a bit horizontal, but the chest-waist-hip ratio is very good. It can be said that it is forward and backward, and it has a waist shape.
S: 9 points: As soon as you enter the door, take the initiative to hug and kiss, then hold hands and lead you into the room. They were also very attentive in taking a shower together, pressing their chests and kissing each other from time to time. After taking a shower, I passed by the cloakroom and saw some cosplay clothes. I asked a lot of questions and the girl took the initiative to wear them (if you don’t like tattoos, you can also choose to let the girl wear sexy clothes). Then I sat by the bed and waited while the girl got dressed. ol wore black silk outfit and was very stunning when she walked out. The girl came closer and asked me, who was sitting on the bed, to kiss me all the way down. The plot of OL is instantly full and the blood is pumping! Her ventriloquism skills are also very good, and she has a slight tooth feel. If she keeps playing, she should be able to do it well. The girl also asked if I wanted to cum in my mouth. After I refused, the girl got on her back. After a round of fighting, we lay on the bed and chatted. I spoke very good Chinese and could communicate without any barriers. I had a slight accent and was very talkative.
C: 9 points, clean and hygienic suite
D: 500/60 +50tip
Repeat: yes

Rumi
originally wanted to date someone else, but the time was not right, the store recommended giving it a try
F: 6 points, a very typical Korean girl appearance, probably not yet After adjustment, it can be seen that the teeth are being straightened and braces are worn. Not my type, so disappointed.
B: About 7 minutes and 165cm, C cup, real breasts, very soft. It can make people put it down. Slightly fat, but traces of exercise can be seen. The skin is fair, and the age can be seen from the skin, about 28-30.
S: 10 points is really good. I personally think that service is more important when you go out to play. Hugs and kisses upon entry. He held her hand and entered the room, helped her take off her clothes, arrange and hang them up, and she thought she was dating a Japanese girl regardless of her appearance. Then take a shower, close to your body, use your breasts to wash your back, wash your body in the water, use breast clips, everything you need. After washing, sit on the bedside and start with everything you need, including chest clamps, breast thrusts, tight jobs, tongue and whole body, “suck Fukise, rub, twist and twist“! ! The 7-character mantra in Cantonese is vividly reflected! I even suspected that I paid the wrong price for ruru service. His ventriloquism skills are very good and he is in the top 5 in my mind. Various postures are available. After cumming, I suck it afterward! No, I remember that every girl did this for free. There\“s a massage at the end! It\“s almost the same as a regular massage, so comfortable that I almost fall asleep. This massage alone is worth every penny. I can communicate in English. I don\“t have the heavy accent of other Korean girls.
C: 6 points is not a suite. You have to leave the room to take a shower. During the process, you will unconsciously think about all kinds of embarrassing situations when meeting others. Hygiene is still OK. The only downside is that the shower head is pressurized, so the skin on your body feels strong when you ejaculate, and you can imagine the ejaculation on your penis
D: 350/60 +tip 50 It’s all because the massage is really comfortable and attentive.
Repeat: Probably.
Brothers, if you are a good-looking person, I suggest you skip it. If you are just for fun or have high service requirements,
you can definitely rush without thinking! There will be unexpected experiences.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 02:54 , Processed in 0.115077 second(s), 22 queries .