找回密码
 立即注册

欢欢@私做分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-7 06:29:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
欢欢@私做分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

This girl\“s business hours are relatively long. It was after 2 o\“clock in the morning. It seemed that there was no choice. Plus, when I saw the photo, I passed by. It was considered a blind box.

F 6.5 The photo shows the face, but it should be a real photo, and the real person\“s eyebrows are just like that. It\“s the same as the first leaked photo, except that the photo looks a bit whiter. To be honest, she looks better than I expected. She has very natural double eyelids, almond eyes, quite big eyes, a small nose, and a thin face. She is not bloated. When she smiles, she has a gentle sister-like style, a little shy. There is no smell of dust. She is in her early thirties.

B 6.5 When I take off my clothes and touch my body, it feels fleshy and tender. I am neither fat nor tanky. My skin is well maintained, not dry or rough, just a normal complexion. My body is smooth and has no tattoos. I am about 162cm tall and have some flesh on my butt. The shape is not particularly curvy. There is a small C on the chest that does not sag. The areola is a little larger than normal. When you pinch it, you don\“t feel any foreign objects. It is a natural car headlight. The legs are straight and the body proportions are okay.

S 7 I feel like when I see the girl in person . Very good, I only chose one hour. Although it was very late, the girl\“s service attitude was not perfunctory and she responded to many requests one by one. After taking a shower, she put on sexy lace and danced. Her eyes and dancing posture made me The intoxicated little brother was so hard that I sat by the bed and admired the girl who was serving my brother with all her heart, the swaying C-cup breasts and the charming way the girl would look at me occasionally. I even suspected that she was a girl. It was a scene that she wanted me to deliver quickly. Anyway, at that moment my desire to conquer reached its peak, and my mouth felt quite comfortable. After that, the two of us went to bed together. She lay on top of me and slid her little tongue on my chest. He would also play the piano and scrape it gently on the sides of my ribs and thighs. It would feel itchy, numb, and very refreshing. He would use the tip of his tongue to stimulate my glans, and then swallow the whole thing in one gulp and deepthroat it. When he was done, he would let the girl Putting on the condom, the girl sat on me, grabbed the cock, and sat down at the right angle. After about a few minutes of fucking, I pulled out the penis and asked her to turn over, with her ass pointed upward and her head down. I inserted it from behind and shook her butt with my hand. After a few thrusts, I stopped and let her butt move. The girl was very obedient and kept pushing her butt against me. After a while, she felt a little tired. Now, I changed the position of the missionary cock and inserted it straight in. The shaft of the cock was pushed back and forth quickly against the pussy. The girl hugged my neck tightly and buried her face in the crook of my neck. Every time she thrust into the pussy, it would Letting out a seductive gasp, the cock was inserted into the deepest part of the vagina, and the last burst of rapid and vigorous thrust was the product.

Damage 350/60min

R. Maybe it was because the expectations were not high at the time, but it was a surprise to see the real person. It feels good and the price is quite reasonable.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:30 , Processed in 0.113193 second(s), 22 queries .