找回密码
 立即注册

越南jimi@私做分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-7 01:39:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
越南jimi@私做分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!
[table][tr][td]location: Very convenient, in Markham, parking is also very convenient.

Pic: The advertising photo can be confirmed to be that of the person, or it has a Photoshopped

face: the face is long, does not look like plastic surgery, the mouth is not big, double eyelids, the age looks like 28 or 9 years old, long hair, ordinary appearance.

Body: He is about 1.58 meters tall, has a slim figure, no obvious belly, and the breasts are probably C+ cup.

Service: I met a girl in a SPA room. She was a Vietnamese girl, but she could chat in Chinese, and she said she could also communicate in English. . The girl took the initiative to help me take off my clothes and hang them up. After she took off her clothes, she saw that her skin was still quite white. When she took a bath, she would repeatedly test the temperature of the water and ask me if I thought the temperature was suitable. She washed it very carefully. He was very serious and would use shower gel to clean my front and back. During this period, he would also make various flirtations. When the washing was almost done, another flute came in the water. After taking a shower and drying my body, I lay on the bed. The girl and I hugged each other and kissed each other. Then the girl kissed me from top to bottom with her tongue. The girl\“s blowjob was also good, and there was no tooth feeling. It was okay. I swallowed deeply, swirling my tongue around, and sucking vigorously. I could clearly feel the warmth and comfort when the girl\“s tongue wrapped around the glans. I followed the girl around and did a 69 position with me. As the girl moaned, I gradually entered the state. I put on the condom, raised the girl\“s beautiful legs, and slowly and urgently inserted my cock into my sister-in-law\“s body. I pulled it out, slowly and then pushed it in again. After dozens of slow thrusts, I started to speed up gradually as I got used to it. As the cock penetrated repeatedly, a lot of white fluid came out of the girl\“s vagina, which stimulated me even more and continued to speed up. Then I changed my position again and came to the bedside. The girl was relatively small, which was very suitable for controlling and shaking. When shaking up, down, left and right, there was no need to exert any special effort. Of course, the girl also worked very hard to cooperate. Finally, I was having sex again and again. The battle ended in a tone

of attitude: serious attitude and relatively cooperative.

Damage: 200/hh, it seems that the price in the advertisement is not correct. Anyway, the price I asked was 200.

The main highlights are that the skin is white and the service is good.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:38 , Processed in 0.115942 second(s), 22 queries .