找回密码
 立即注册

Saciya@秘密女孩分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-6 14:11:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saciya@秘密女孩分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告!

I just came back to Toronto for business, and I asked for an apartment whose address is near Warden and Highway 407. I was on my way back and stopped by to have some fun.
Face: 8 points for real photos, photos taken by my sister outside. I saw a lot of pretty ones at that time, with delicate facial features and a good-girl style, with big eyes and a face with oval seeds. I estimated her age to be around 20.
Body: 7-point real breasts, B cup. She is 162cm tall and her limbs are thin and thin. She has a small waist like a model, and her skin is tender and white.
Service: My sister with a score of 7 is the slow-warming type. When on the sofa, I should let my hand go naturally and touch her sensitive areas. She has a very good attitude and will cooperate. With three points of powder, the nipples tend to harden, so don\“t play with them roughly down there. The hole is a bit small when you feel it, and it\“s difficult to touch it with your fingers. After that, my sister helped me put on my slippers and took me in to take a shower. While chatting, I carefully washed every place, except for having me raise my legs to wash my feet. There is no tooth feeling in oral sex, and I don’t know much about service but I can do a good job, including licking the glans and kissing my tongue. I spent most of the time fucking her pussy because her pussy was really tender and smooth and tightly wrapped around my Optimus Prime. The harder I fucked her, the louder my sister screamed, which sounded very energetic and sexual. .
Girls have a choice of 800/H 1200/90min 1500/2hrs. Time is limited. Let’s play for one hour first.
damage: 800/h + 50 tips
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:23 , Processed in 0.094775 second(s), 23 queries .