找回密码
 立即注册

Abby@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-5 22:41:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Abby@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

Face: 7.3 Fake photo, innocent baby face style, small fox eyes but nice eyes, small oval face with a small nose, about 20 years old, long brown hair and fair and smooth skin, my sister said he is a prospective freshman.
Body: 7.2, height 168-170, BC real breasts, pink nipples are white and tender, Li-shaped figure, buttocks look meaty and big, round and fleshy peach buttocks, hairy below, and a lump of
service above the g-spot :8 The degree of cooperation is very high, and the overall evaluation of the girl is coquettish. When I entered the door, he politely knelt down and helped me put on my slippers. He spoke in a gentle voice, but once he entered the room, he became very open. The scene of passionate tongue kissing, undressing and caressing each other unfolded. The younger sister had a lot of fluids, and I inserted my fingers into her vagina. A lot of holy water can be extracted from the fat pussy, and he can talk very naughty things. Then we went in to take a shower together. We kissed and rinsed passionately in the shower. I felt that the girl was more anxious than me, so she said to me: “Let me taste my brother\“s big cock first.“ She was so good at talking, and she didn\“t look like a novice when it came to giving blowjobs. The tongue is flexible and can roll, and it licks the glans 360 degrees several times. Most of the time when we went back to bed and had sex, it was my younger sister who took the initiative to serve me. She licked my ears until they were very wet. I changed the positions of my sister on top of her and my girl on my bottom. Finally, I ejaculated on my sister\“s breasts.
repeat: It will definitely be a good service that is rare at this age.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:23 , Processed in 0.088281 second(s), 23 queries .