找回密码
 立即注册

jimi@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-5 01:01:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
jimi@私做推送一个多伦多援交体验报告!

I had a pho today and it suddenly occurred to me that I haven’t touched Vietnamese in a long time. I searched for it and saw this photo and the price was OK, so I made an appointment for half an hour to try it out.

F 6.5 real photo, the photo has been processed to look like the real person and the photo at 8 points , round face, eye sockets and canthus are relatively large, so the eyes look larger and brighter, the nose is not wide, the black hair is exposed on the forehead, and the appearance of not older than 20 is a bit like a beautiful young woman.

B 7.0 If you have breast control, you can subtract 0.5 I have a pretty good figure, I have breasts but not big B, my skin is smooth and white, my waist is thin and there is no fat, my legs are also in good shape, I am not tall, which makes me very Vietnamese. 160cm, overall I am very thin and not suitable for wolf friends who like a plump shape. There is no fat on my face. My skin color is a little whiter than normal but not too white.

S is Vietnamese so I don’t chat all the time. This girl can communicate in English. Anyway, she has a good attitude and always smiles no matter what she says. Great service They were more attentive and attentive to what was required. They helped me take off my clothes and take a shower, and flirted as required. They would manually apply bubbles to the key parts and wash them. After washing them very clean, we went to the bed and lay down directly to enjoy the service. Normal process. Licking and sucking roaming, the tongue travels from the chest to the cock, the tip of the tongue licks from the bottom to the glans and then stays for a few times before continuing to mouth, opening the mouth to wrap. The BJJ technique is good, there is no tooth feeling, the wrapping is in place, and the speed is also very good Okay, from time to time I will have a few deep strokes. When I am in position, the girl will bring me an umbrella. The next step is to coordinate the postures. This girl can do any posture. Her gasping voice sounds very high. I will hit her on top. On top, I tormented the girl a lot, but she was more obedient. Later, I pinched her buttocks and penetrated her deeply every time. The girl said pls be gentle, I feel little bit hurt, and I just happened to say this to my sister here. I\“m sorry, although there is a high probability that she won\“t be able to read this report, hahaha. In the end, I grabbed her hands from behind in front of the mirror and pushed them to the deepest point with full fire. It lasted for about one or two minutes to disarm.

Damage 200/30min

R already is not a surprise in general, but there are more choices on the market.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:38 , Processed in 0.086084 second(s), 23 queries .