找回密码
 立即注册

Mira@strawberrybaby分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-2 00:03:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mira@strawberrybaby分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

After making an appointment with Kitty last time, I made an appointment with Mira this time. She said she is young and beautiful, so I’ll give it a try. The location is in Markham.

Face: The photos are real, but the beautiful pictures are too light. The real person is not black, but the real person is normal. Not so white. I think she is about 22 years old, her hair is tied up, but she has a short haircut in front. She is not the cute type, with proportions, temperament and her own principles. Maybe I have something to do with her experience. Let’s talk about it later. The teeth are uneven, but Japanese girls are like this. She is uneven but not unattractive.

Body: about 158-160, not tall, normal Japanese girl height, real C breasts, firm and round, medium She has a good figure, no fat in her belly, and no greasy feeling.  

Service: She looks very good. If we met her under normal circumstances, I would have wanted to be her girlfriend. Basically, I didn’t see her report until I finished eating. , but the experience is a little different. The shell is basically the same as what wolf friends have seen. After all, the appearance will not make the breasts smaller due to a bad mood. The service is not that passionate, but I would say there are gains and losses. As soon as I got started, in fact They are no different from ordinary ones. They are instructed to enter the room and take off their clothes. There is no other wolf friend folding clothes, because there are many Japanese girls who can fold clothes. However, it doesn’t matter. Folding clothes is a waste of time. It’s better to kiss more. Yes. There is water blowing in the shower. When I put my hand on her shoulder, I wanted to hug her. She skillfully took my hand away and opened it a little. I didn\“t take it seriously. Maybe I was afraid of getting my hair wet. It was understandable. I went back to the room afterwards. She asked me to be gentle, not in a flirting way, it felt like she really told me to be gentle, but since I was never rude in the end, it was a bit inexplicable. I wanted to hug her, but she was not very reluctant, but it was also a skill. She took my hand off her head, then I put it on her shoulder. She took my hand and sucked my fingers. Why do you say “technique“? She didn\“t push away with an unhappy face. She would suck my fingers, which made me feel better. . I am a LFK, and I really want to have passionate DFK with her as another wolf friend said. After that, I will let her serve me. Anyway, she makes me happy. She has a good BBBJ and takes good care of her balls. The strength is just right. , some girls would be too forceful, so she would also care for the inner thighs. After feeling very comfortable, she put on a condom and started thrusting, first the man came on, then the woman, the woman came on, it was average, not too good, and then she said “doggy“ Be careful, the condom is easy to fall off. When I said it was still there, she pointed out that it looked like it was easy to fall off. I didn’t bother to pay attention to her. There was no way it would fall off. Although the stick was not big, it was still tight. Anyway, I didn’t know. It would come off, and I inserted it from behind. I saw her bending down and pulling her butt up. It was indeed a beautiful scene. I intensified the vibrations. I was a little surprised that she called kimochi ~~~ In the end, the man came because I wanted to Look at her appearance, the harder I penetrated, the harder I penetrated. When I was about to ejaculate, I wanted to DKF, which was a bit tough. She resisted a little, but she was a little irrational when I came out. I went in like DFK, and she was ummm...hand She pushed me away a little, but it didn\“t work. I just pushed forward, but she didn\“t say “ya me te“. After that, she relaxed after firing. She didn\“t look unhappy, she just asked me to take out my dick slowly, but she was afraid of condom. Dropped it, it\“s still there... I guess the previous customer was really rough and she was a little scared, because Japanese girls rarely do this. Why did I say there were gains and losses before? Looking back, I fucked her Japanese girls have never resisted, they only heard kimochi~~ but not ya me te, but many AVs will say no, no, it would be a bit weird if I ask them to say so, and I am afraid that they will not understand clearly, haha... Although today This girl didn’t say ya me te this time, but she felt something like this. I remember reading some reports before that said that fucking Japanese girls brought glory to the country. After all, there was no scene of them being raped on the surface, but this time, there was a feeling of raping Japanese girls. To be honest, her service is not bad, she doesn\“t have a bad face, and she can be forgiven because she is beautiful. Maybe I am observant, and if the wolf friend is not careful, he may not notice that he intentionally removes his hand, etc... I believe she was in a bad mood, but it was a mistake that allowed me to have such an experience. It was not an ordinary experience. Let me make it clear in advance that I just didn\“t cooperate with her in the end. I was tougher and ruder, but I didn\“t. Doing something harmful, so the audience imitates it closely.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:36 , Processed in 0.092070 second(s), 22 queries .