找回密码
 立即注册

crush@xiaodimsum分享一个温哥华按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-8-1 05:38:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
crush@xiaodimsum分享一个温哥华按摩体验报告!

I just came back from vacation and there are more girls in Vancouver that I haven’t seen in a long time. I feel that the market for Korean girls is gradually increasing. It’s not as rare as in the past two months. I met a new girl.

F: This girl looks more like my elder sister. 30% looks like Yang Mi, but it can be seen that she is a mature woman. Her age is estimated to be between 25-30. She has a smiling face.

B: The girl’s body makes people look very appetizing. It’s an F cup. No wonder the girl can do a boob job. , I don’t have any tattoos, I had my shaved bottom, and when we met, I was wearing a set of white sexy underwear. Overall, the girl is small, but I think her figure is around 165. Her figure is kind of thick. Personally, I feel that white people would like this type more

S: When I entered the door, the girl hid behind the door and felt a little shy. The girl in the room helped fold the clothes and chatted for a few words without urging me to pay for the shower. The girl would take the initiative to wash the front and back. Maybe because of the extra, the girl was more serious about washing. If this time I I chose to let the girl take the lead and played with the big boobjob for a long time. I felt like the girl wanted to swallow you in. After trying several positions, I felt the best. Because the girl’s butt is also quite big, I can hold it with my hands and ride it. I was so fierce that I couldn\“t hold back and turned in the job while I was with the girl. After we finished, we chatted as usual. The girl said that the length of stay depends on the situation, and her English was better than I expected.

350/hr.

In summary, the service is better if you are the sister type. Girls who like to be thinner can avoid this girl who is more voluptuous.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 02:50 , Processed in 0.104469 second(s), 22 queries .