找回密码
 立即注册

lisa@lycheelychee推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-27 23:06:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
lisa@lycheelychee推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

F: It’s a real photo, with a little bit of photoshop, but it’s undeniable that this girl looks very high-end. Why do I use this word? Because the photo gives me the feeling that it’s online and unreal. This real girl looks very pretty, with an oval face. The upper part is round and the lower part is pointed, European-style large double eyelids have not been operated on, the eyes are very big, and the nose is high and straight. He speaks with a Taiwanese accent, his teeth are very white, and his tone of voice is very comfortable to listen to. Real person She gives me the impression that she is a very cute and pure Taiwanese girl, less than 25 years old.

B has a very good figure, and I can’t resist beautiful big breasts. This girl’s breasts are not only big but also very stylish. The dilation did not sag. My first reaction was that it was fake. After I pinched it carefully, I found that it was natural. It is a very full C+ cup. There is no fat on the body. I am 163cm tall and very slim, but my body curves are bumpy and shapely. Buttocks I think the shape is round and upturned, similar to a peach butt, and the skin is smooth and normal, with a fairer complexion, and no tattoos on her body.

S has a very good personality. I heard from the girl that she had stayed in Australia for a while before, and we still have a lot of common topics when we chat. . After a brief chat, the two of them took a shower together. At this time, they could enjoy the considerate and girlfriend-like service. The breasts were soft and elastic. The girl pressed her body against her body and touched the younger brother with her hands. After that, her hands were covered with shower gel. She carefully washed her whole body, and after washing and drying her, she lay on the bed and started without any rush. I touched her body thoroughly, then licked her ears and breasts, and slowly licked her bottom and started blowing me. There was no tooth feeling. , the sucking and licking was wonderful, she made a humming sound when she gave me a blowjob, and made eye contact. The wet and hot feeling was very exciting. I grabbed the soft breasts with one hand and squeezed them constantly. After they were hard, they put on a condom. The girl took the initiative and straddled me domineeringly, giving me a strong kiss, and then grabbed me with one hand. After finding the right position with my lifeblood, I sat on it. I grabbed my sister\“s waist and exerted force on each other. She shook it so hard that I almost squirted. I quickly stopped and changed positions. Then I turned over with my gun and pulled her Putting your legs on your shoulders, you can see that a lot of water has flowed down there, and you can enter smoothly. The wet wrapping feels very comfortable, and you thrust hard against the overflowing lower part. The girl\“s lower part is still moving and tightening, and then Switching to doggy, I faced the long-coveted big white ass, holding the gun and piercing it deeply, pumping her back and forth. Because her waist was very thin, I dragged her waist from behind and started fucking her. I could still pinch her and shake with my hands from time to time. Her breasts, and then I felt the girl coming to feel her. Her moans became more and more urgent, and her body slowly trembled, and finally she spurted out in dozens of thrusts.

damage 600/60min

R yes Although I personally know I\“d like to go back, but after all, the price is set here, and I won\“t often go back and save up money. Friends who have financial strength can do whatever they want.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:32 , Processed in 0.098851 second(s), 22 queries .