找回密码
 立即注册

Mika@StrawberryBaby推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-24 12:44:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mika@StrawberryBaby推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

Today I made an appointment with Mika from Strawberry House. I thought she was a Japanese girl based on her name, but the phone call said she was a Chinese girl. The location is Markham, in the new building of the theater. I went directly to the lobby.

Face: I estimated around 25. The photo is real but the real person feels different. Her face is also an internet celebrity, it should be artificially treated, but when I go out to play, the artificial eyelashes are good and not bad. The eyes don’t have fake eyelashes, and
the nose is straight, just like those beauties in those Xiaohongshu photos, and it’s the same effect when I think about it now. , she looks quite slutty, maybe she is too provocative, she is one of the most provocative girls I have ever seen. This nightclub-type girl who has a one-night stand is definitely a first-rate

figure: about 16cm tall, thin, no tummy and fat, and the vest line is visible , it’s rare to see a girl with a waistcoat line, so her waist is visible and very sexy, her breasts are C, the flaws are artificial, I don’t mind. Another thing that’s a bit strange is that she doesn’t have any tattoos, because a nightclub-type girl feels like she has one or two of them. Let’s get a tattoo.

Service: When I brought her into the room, she immediately showed her lustful eyes and kept teasing me with lewd words. She would also look at my reaction and asked her to find my sensitive parts. When she found them, she said, “That’s it.” She likes my reaction. Her humming sounds are very sexy. I really can’t record them all here. She makes eye contact because she looks at my reaction from time to time. It’s so naughty. In the end, I fucked her mercilessly until she was big. She yelled. After that, she gave me a massage, which was quite strong. She said she liked massages, so she secretly learned some of them. I would say that her dirty talk was the most powerful I have ever seen. She didn’t just say it for the sake of saying it. It felt like we were interacting all the time. It comes out naturally. Coupled with the waistcoat line and figure, there is no blind spot in 360 degrees and everything is positive. It is a rare encounter.

Reply: Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:32 , Processed in 0.118892 second(s), 22 queries .