找回密码
 立即注册

Mojito@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-23 22:25:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mojito@私做推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

After reading the report, I added some details that I thought were useful for your reference.

I have feelings for Nuru with big breasts, and I missed it with a girl before. This time I decided to talk to someone in person.

Location: townhouse at Yonge and Hwy 7. There is street parking at the front door, which is very convenient.

Booking: No one answered the phone, so I made an appointment by texting back. Got the appointment at the time I wanted.

Unit Interior: It\“s quite clean inside and the room is nice, with a floor-to-ceiling mirror. It\“s just that the toilet is too small, it\“s a single shower room. Mojito said the one on the third floor was much bigger, but it wasn\“t in the room.

Face: The photo is of herself, with P, whitening, and microdermabrasion. Brothers, if you want to refer to it, take a look at the 2nd and 3rd pictures together. The face shape is oval, with a slightly wider mandible and a pointed chin. The eyes are small, slender and very charming, with slightly raised corners. I think the mouth is the sexiest part of her face, the upper lip is slightly thinner and the lower lip is thicker. When we met, she wore bright makeup and bright red lipstick, which made her look very flirtatious. The face should be natural and non-technical. He seems to be around 27 or 8 years old.

Body: The figure is slightly plumper than in the photo. He is around 160cm tall and weighs around 100-105kg. I have a waist and a butt, so I have an hourglass figure. Like other girls with really big breasts, she has a bit of a belly, which is fairly flat and doesn\“t have much of an impact on the overall situation. Really big EF cup breasts, they feel about the same as my head. The nipple color is not dark. The breasts are slightly saggy, but they are about the same size. The lower part has been repaired and can be put into the mouth.

Service: When you open the door and see me, Mojito is dressed very casually. With a short skirt and a cute little dress, the deep career line can be clearly seen. When I saw real people and breasts matching, I changed it to 70 minutes. Communicated before. Dragging hands upstairs, I walked behind and swallowed hard as I looked at the swaying butt under the short skirt. I won’t go into detail about changing clothes and taking a shower, Shui Xiaobo recommended everything. It\“s just that the bathroom is too small and it\“s hard to function. Fortunately, Mojito can also squat down to do water licking and double breast sandwiching. The original plan of tit fucking in the bathroom was abandoned.
We returned to the room and chatted for a few words before lying down. The hot Nuru liquid is poured on the back, which shocks the senses. I closed my eyes and quietly enjoyed those big breasts rubbing back and forth on my back. The main dish comes first. What I enjoyed the most was the tit fucking part. I sat on the edge of the bed and Mojito knelt on the towel and poured a lot of Nuru juice on my brother. I masturbate my breasts and mouth at the same time. It feels so good to have big breasts. Under this nipple attack, the goods were delivered quickly. I hugged her and leaned against the bedside, and started chatting while playing with her big breasts that were hard to grab with one hand. Mojito is from Guizhou and is half Yi. I just started doing the full set here. Before going to the sea, I did half a set at a massage club. The girl is good at chatting, and her giggles are nice when she laughs. Start working almost as soon as you rest. Mojito helped me wake up my second brother, put on the equipment and just started working. First I had sex in front of the big mirror. I hit the girl hard and spanked her, and I felt extremely excited when I looked at the flying breasts in the mirror. Switching to a girl, I didn’t expect this girl to hit me with her breasts. This refreshed me, and I buried my head in those big breasts and enjoyed them for a long time. Finally, missionary handed over the second batch of goods while watching the girl\“s breasts shaking in her arms. I still love big breasts, otherwise the second delivery will be more difficult.

Technique: You have graduated, you know everything you need to know, you just need to practice more (whiteboard, entry, graduate, master, OG; from low to high)

Attitude: The service attitude is very good, you can talk and laugh when you walk in, and the atmosphere is very relaxed. I didn’t stare at my phone. When the phone rang during service, I only glanced at it and then it went silent. It took a little longer the second time, but my temper was quite good and I was very patient.

Damage: 450/70 minutes, 20 tips

Conclusion: It fulfilled my dream of big breasts, which is pretty good. EF has real breasts, plump shape, can chat, and her skin is not fair. The toilet is too small. The hardware is good, the service is attentive, and I can chat, but the service could be more proactive. There is a dfk, but you have to ask for it yourself. Nuru is okay, but it\“s a pity that there is no air bed. I will consider repeating after some time and hope she gets an air bed.

Brothers, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Is there any other information that brothers want to know? I will answer whatever I know.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:26 , Processed in 0.113140 second(s), 22 queries .