找回密码
 立即注册

玥少@foxy604共享一个温哥华楼凤私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-23 21:01:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玥少@foxy604共享一个温哥华楼凤私做体验报告!

This Chinese girl seems to have just gone to work today, TL; DR: You can do it, I personally recommend it.

F: Foxy’s photo is of me. The girl is currently a bunny girl. The long straight black hair is not the short hair in other photos. I was actually a little hesitant before going there because there was a picture in Foxy’s WeChat Moments where I thought the girl’s eyes were very far apart, but it looked fine in person. She is young, the skin on her face is in good condition, and her nose should have been done, other than that, it is not unnatural. The photo is of high reference value, so I won’t give it a point.

B: Personally, I would give it a 7. It’s about 165cm, with a small frame and no fat on the waist. The breast shape is the best among the girls I have dated recently. The position, shape and size are very standard. B+ should be real breasts. The muscles in the butt should be exercised, and the whole body should not be limp when hugged. I like this very much. Scraped underneath. Visual inspection shows no tattoos.

S/A: I personally give it 7.5 points. A chatty type and very enthusiastic. When I opened the door, I held hands and called my baby. When I entered the room, I didn’t ask for time or money. After washing, I asked to play some music. I thought it was just for BGM, but it turned out to be a hot dance, but I didn’t care about it very much. I got on the bed and started kissing. It should be DKF, but I only did light kiss and didn’t do it. After the three-point pose, I had good oral skills and worked very hard. I would also slowly adjust my posture to get up to 69. It\“s tight at the bottom, and the wrapping feeling is good. I can withstand the force from behind. I\“m young, but the service is also very professional. She loves to chat, and she basically kept chatting after we were done, and even showed me the photos on her phone. The only thing is that the girl didn\“t put on her vagina, and there was tap water but it was a little lacking. In addition, she was relatively tight, so it was a bit sore at the beginning...

But it must be emphasized that the girl had just started working, so the initial enthusiasm must also be taken into consideration. But this is considered a common problem. It depends on the girl’s level of professionalism.

C: I have been to this room several times, and this time it was the neatest. Hahaha. However, the blanket on the bed sheet does not feel disposable. I see that other girls usually put a layer of towel on top. Girls may not know this when they first come here. It can be improved.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:48 , Processed in 0.111264 second(s), 22 queries .