找回密码
 立即注册

Vegas@ClubAlpha分享一个渥太华鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-22 23:59:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Vegas@ClubAlpha分享一个渥太华鬼妹体验报告!

I originally wanted to meet Bailey (she had transferred to Club alpha) but I went at the wrong time, so I just chose on the spot.
Coming in sequentially was Violet. She has great looks but not very good skin. She was definitely a beauty when she was young.
....I forgot the name, an Indian-looking girl. I felt a little body odor, so I didn\“t choose her.
The last choice was Vegas.

Face: 6.5 When I looked closely, I realized that I feel a bit older, over 30, but I look pretty good.
Body: 6 The breasts are super big, and they are as big as they should be, with no lumps to be felt. There are piercings all over the body, and I can\“t press hard (there doesn\“t seem to be much water). The belly is big. I feel like I\“m a lot taller than 1.8 meters in high heels, which puts a lot of pressure on me.
Service: 7. Not bad, I like to tease you in various ways. When I fingered her, I twisted her pussy hard and asked me to use more force.
attitude: 10: Very good attitude, let you play whatever you want.

All in all, she is a super big slut. Finally, I asked her to masturbate with a vibrator, and I masturbated by myself. When I was about to cum, I asked her to hold her two big breasts for me, and the cum came out during titjob.
Note: If you are a figure-conscious wolf friend, don’t look for her. She has poor figure management. But it’s cool enough and exciting enough.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 02:48 , Processed in 0.106875 second(s), 22 queries .