找回密码
 立即注册

兽兽@私做分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-22 23:37:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
兽兽@私做分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

I knew about Beast Beast before, but I haven’t seen her ads for a while. She seems to have returned to work recently. I sent a text message to make an appointment after work and got the address smoothly.

F The photo is really undressed, which makes it more certain that it is her. She has a real face. She\“s pretty good, with big eyes and a high nose bridge. She probably spent a lot of time to maintain her facial beauty treatment. The plump lips with bright red lipstick are particularly sexy, and it feels so good to suck her lips with the beast beast dfk all the time. Hahaha, I guess she\“s three years old. I nodded. The figure of Saoyujie type

B can be said to be very nice. It is the body of my dream partner. The pair of natural big headlights are very flattering and will definitely not run away. The key is that they are not droopy and the hand feels very good. I can\“t even hold it with one hand. And my waist is very thin without any extra fat on my lower abdomen. I have an A4 waist of about 164cm and my butt is also very perky. It\“s really convex and not exaggerated. My skin is normal and the skin is smooth and trimmed underneath.

S I think Shou Shou is a slow-warming type and will be a little reserved when we first meet. But as we get to know each other, we can chat quite easily. When I was passing by the living room, I saw the wine that the wolf friends were talking about, because I don’t drink myself and I don’t know much about it. These are not topics related to wine. After entering the room and taking off their clothes, we took a shower together. The two big white rabbits on Beast\“s chest were too conspicuous. During the entire bathing process, I never took my hands off her breasts. Playing with her big car lights, after wiping her body, she went to bed with Beast. The two hugged each other on the bed and kissed each other first. Then Beast tied up her hair and started to serve. Unexpectedly, she found that Beast\“s tongue was very long. When roaming, her tongue was like a little snake spirit. It was still swimming on my body, and when I licked my cock, my tongue could completely wrap around the glans, making it feel numb and very comfortable. However, I was not satisfied with letting Beast clamp his cock with his breasts and push it into my mouth, because the headlights were too big. The clamp can only leak out a little, and the lower part of the head feels soft, and the head feels the wet heat in the beast\“s mouth, and it becomes swollen after a while. After putting on the condom for me, the beast said he wanted to fuck me first, and I After thinking for a long time (Immediately) I agreed to lie down as flat as possible on the bed. Then I untied my hair and sat on it. The way I let my hair down looked even more sexy. With the big headlights swinging back and forth in the air, I almost ejaculated instantly. After I slowly got used to it, My movements were also a little bigger, so I thought I had mastered the rhythm. Beast asked me if I wanted to see more excitement. After saying that, she got off me directly, raised her butt in front of the mirror, and let me go in from behind. I pushed in hard and pushed in from behind. Seeing the shaking look of the white rabbit in the mirror and the slutty words in the beast\“s mouth, I really couldn\“t hold on any longer and ejaculated directly.

Damage: 220/30min

R yes You will definitely not be disappointed with breast control and body control. As for the service, I think it depends. Can Beast and you make eye contact?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:27 , Processed in 0.084972 second(s), 22 queries .