找回密码
 立即注册

金妮@湿乐土推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-21 08:51:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
金妮@湿乐土推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!

I saw the natural G cup and thought it was Lei. I had to check it out. The location is in an apartment on Warden and Hwy7, with easy parking.

Face: When I saw the girl when I walked in, I originally thought she might have the kind of face that looks like a fake, but in fact it’s not bad. It can be seen from the photo that it was just slightly photoshopped. The girl looks square and has a high nose bridge, and her chin is not very pointed. , it is considered a rectangular face shape. Visually estimated to be late 20s or early 30s.

Figure: The figure is amazing. The breasts are really big. The texture is G-like and very natural and soft. It feels very comfortable to the touch. The breasts are 100% natural. The breast control means that the breasts are completely collapsed. The sagging feeling is completely acceptable after all. It\“s rare to find someone with such big breasts. She has a little belly, long legs, smooth and delicate skin, and is about 170cm tall.

Service: The service in Wet Paradise is very good. The girl starts flirting with her as soon as she enters the door. She also has various blowjobs in the shower together. When she comes to bed, she also has various requests. Satisfied, roaming is very comfortable. The flexible tongue on the top is drawing circles, and the two big breasts below are also sliding. It is very comfortable. I can make the little brother stand up in a few strokes and can\“t extricate myself. The girl has a good oral skills and no tooth feeling. , dfk has everything, and there is no smell down there when it is 69, which is very good! I put on the protection and started doing it with a girl on top. I was very shocked when I saw the two big breasts shaking in front of my eyes. Then I went back a few times, and then changed to missionary. The girl\“s big breasts were spinning and shaking in front of my eyes. It was so good to touch and fuck at the same time. , from time to time, I would suck the same nipple at the same time, and after a while, I would be paying for it. It was a completely enjoyable experience.

The girl was talking and laughing throughout the whole process, and her personality was very cute. Combined with her exploding body, it was really exciting. The girl didn\“t look at the clock or remind her. Unfortunately, she just wanted to try it out and didn\“t make an appointment for too long. Next time, we can make an appointment longer and do it at least twice.

Repetition will happen. 45 minutes 280
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:34 , Processed in 0.094147 second(s), 22 queries .