找回密码
 立即注册

Cali@私做分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-21 00:17:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Cali@私做共享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!
[table][tr][td]I made a date with peach-butt Cali. I wanted to have some fun with her big ass. The location was Markham

Face: The photo was real. I also saw the mole on the corner of her mouth. I could tell it was her. I guessed she was in her 30s. She is not as young as a student. Personally, I feel that the mole on the corner of my mouth will make me look older, but at the same time my lasciviousness index will increase. Personally, I don’t think this is scientifically proven.

Body: About 16cm tall, medium build, belly is a little fat, breasts are C is really true. The photo looks bigger, and the nipples are neither too big nor too small. They are about C in real life. There are tattoos on the waist and left arm, and there are natural hairs on the bottom.

Service: I saw that the price is cheaper than in the market, so it is definitely a way to relieve sexual desire. Fast food, although it is a mature place, but the price-performance ratio is okay. She said she just came here and she is still learning how to serve, but in fact, she has everything she needs, enters the room, talks and laughs, to be honest she looks okay Yes, she kept asking if this was okay, was it okay, etc. She was afraid of making me unhappy, so she had just done it. She said that she would be familiar with it in a few months. She thought that this job should take a few weeks or even It will take a few days to get used to it. Plus, she works in a semi-enjoyable state. Normal foreplay, playing with nipples, touching sticks, BBBJ, and making love. It feels best when a man is on top. She is also enjoying it, with her legs fully open and open. She\“s quite big, so she\“s naturally slutty, basically fully open, and the advantage of not being so young and cute is that you don\“t have to pity her legs and press her whole body down with your hands, and use all your waist strength to thrust, and every stroke will come to the end, if it\“s Schoolgirls are always afraid of hurting each other. With this girl, I have no reservations and my bestiality is fully unleashed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:24 , Processed in 0.128024 second(s), 22 queries .