找回密码
 立即注册

Cassie@ElevenGarden推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-18 22:52:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Cassie@ElevenGarden推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!
[table][tr][td]F: 7.5 The photo is just a fake one. It looks like a northern girl around 20 years old. She has a CBC-style appearance, with an oval face, a pouting mouth, and sweet, round and big eyes, exuding a kind of coquettishness.
B: 7.3 Height 167cm, pear-shaped figure, thin arms but big butt, C cup real breasts and a pair of pink dots. The skin is tender, smooth and white, without the greasy feeling caused by excessive application.
s/a: 8 Coquettish girlfriend service, just like the one in the short video where she forces you to drink wolfberry. I\“m tired, but she still wants to move on top, and she\“s not satisfied with her desires. Her sex skills are not inferior to those of the older sisters, her oral fluids are smooth and toothless, and she feels comfortable being gently wrapped by her tongue. My sister has shaved her hair, and it is easy to get water when she puts her fingers in it, but it is a little difficult to find the hole at first, because the hole is very tight, and you have to open it gently to get in. My sister took the initiative to change positions, which made me a little overwhelmed. I could only cooperate with her. Why did I feel like I was being prostituted?
repeat: yes is my favorite type
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:32 , Processed in 0.108099 second(s), 22 queries .