找回密码
 立即注册

Selina@AsianSexyBabe分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-6 07:44:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Selina@AsianSexyBabe分享一个多伦多伴游体验报告!

F: 7 The photos online are of real people, but they have been photoshopped and the eyes are not that big. Probably a visual age between late 20s and early 30s. The overall style is GND with a little bit of nightclub style. The lips look sexy and feel comfortable to kiss. Light make-up, short hair, and the front face shot in blue clothes is the closest to her in the photo.

B:7 Height is about 163cm, B breasts are natural and soft to the touch. There is basically no fat on the belly. Overall, it is a relatively fit style. The hands and feet are pretty good-looking, and the butt is not too big, nor is it too fleshy. I don’t pay much attention to butts anyway.

S/A: 8.5 I can’t remember how many times this has been repeated. Anyway, I think it’s more chemistry. The girl has a very sensitive constitution. When I came in and said high and kissed her, I couldn’t help but touch her breasts. The girl immediately moaned. The feeling came up, and then she took off her clothes and took a shower, and had WF. During this period, she touched her little sister and her breasts. The girl seemed to enjoy it. With her moans and that expression, she suddenly felt very lustful. Go back to the room to continue DFK and BBBJ, and then start fucking, it\“s very tight, the girl will take the initiative to cater to her, and quickly disarm. After a short break, let’s have a simple massage, chat, and then start the second time. If time is tight, use both hands and mouth, and finally end with a blowjob.

Repeat: Yes, I have used it many times. In the current market, the price/performance ratio is very good. I definitely recommend it from girls who like Sensual. There will be no awkward silence in the middle. It is good news for people like me who don’t talk much.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:27 , Processed in 0.104360 second(s), 22 queries .