找回密码
 立即注册

Natsu@Foxy604推送一个温哥华楼凤会所体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-29 20:40:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Natsu@Foxy604推送一个温哥华楼凤会所体验报告!

Appearance: She is a pretty girl, with a score of 7-7.5. She should be at least considered a working-class beauty when she was a student. He has a tall nose, delicate facial features, and is very young, probably in his early 20s. It looks very pure, a little green, and has a good family tradition. The photos on the Internet are indeed of me. Although they have been edited, they are very close to me. The two pictures of the girl wearing a gray sweater are the closest to the real person.

Body: Height is about 160 cm. Young body, good skin condition, no tattoos, very well-proportioned figure. The hair down there is clean shaven and smellless. The disadvantage is that the girl\“s breasts are a bit small, probably only A. Although they are not airport-level, they are almost there.

Service: The girl\“s English is very limited, or basically zero, and she basically relies on body language and translation software throughout the process. The girl should have just entered the sea, the type who has just left the novice village, and is really not a professional service player. In addition, the girl seems to have just started working. It can be seen that some of the movements are not very skillful, but she has a good attitude, works hard, and smiles the whole time. But for someone like me who doesn\“t particularly care about service, it\“s not a big problem. Instead, I have a desire and fun to develop and train new people. After taking a shower, I took the initiative to attack three points. The girl was very cooperative and obedient. After putting on the condom and getting down to business, the girl\“s reaction was very real and she enjoyed it. It felt a little dry when I first entered, but after a while it became very wet. The girl works really hard when she\“s on top. Finally the missionaries shipped. I felt like the girl had at least two orgasms throughout the whole process, which was a great sense of accomplishment.

Environment: Overall clean and hygienic, parking is not very convenient. There is no table or stool specifically for guests to put clothes in the room. I hope it can be improved.

Overall, she is a girl that I am very satisfied with. She is very young and good-looking. Her pure and simple family style is in line with my preference. However, wolf lovers who have special requirements for big breasts and service skills may be disappointed.

$320 / 45 mins

Repeat: Yes I hope the girl can stay in good condition.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:40 , Processed in 0.085344 second(s), 22 queries .