找回密码
 立即注册

Lia1375@leolist推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-4 17:39:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lia1375@leolist推送一个渥太华楼凤会所体验报告信息!

I didn\“t want to try out the new white girl on Wocun Leolist at first, but I saw some historical reviews and the reviews were pretty good, so I decided to give it a try. The location is at the Holiday Inn on the east side, and the environment is okay. I was shocked when I opened the door. I thought the photo was an exaggeration of P, but I didn’t expect the real person to be even more exaggerated. 34DD is so modest. I felt like a Kardashian. My sister is from Montreal (as expected, my white sister must be from Montreal, haha), bilingual in English and French, and has been traveling in Ottawa for a few weeks and will leave this Sunday.

Face: 6.5-7 The leolist is 24 years old, not much different between two and three years old. I feel that the real face looks better than the photo. I don’t know if it is because of the big breasts and fat buttocks, the face looks small. The makeup is not heavy, and she has the cuteness of a white French girl. Her blond hair is dyed, but the false eyelashes are too long and thick. I don\“t like it personally, but maybe the locals like it.

Body: 8.5 Here comes the point. Here comes the point. To be honest, this is my first time to challenge this kind of aesthetic. Three words, big breasts, wide buttocks and thin waist, maybe this is a real killer The big breasts are definitely F, not to mention holding them with one hand, I always hold them with two hands, To be honest, I must have studied technology (I don’t know if it is autologous fat, it feels good), otherwise it would be too anti-scientific to still be able to see the collarbone. My sister also admitted it, but there was no strange feeling at all. It felt soft and elastic, with a natural curve and drooping. Her nipples were pink and firm, and her breasts were played with for a long time. What surprised me the most was that there was no fat on the waist. When doggy was outputting, his hands were no different from those of other white girls. I was really surprised. When I asked the girls, they said they don’t go to the gym. Maybe it’s a talent. I’ve never tried enlarging my buttocks before. It’s an eye-opener. It makes sense that so many people like Kardashian hh. It’s very impactful. Doggy style and The fitness peach butt is different. It is softer than elastic, with first-class cushioning. It does not hurt at all when bumped, and it is also fun to pat the butt and play with it. Before entering, my sister will sway her buttocks to seduce you, haha.
By the way, there is a Chinese tattoo on each side of the girl\“s waist, one you don\“t know me, one gangster, it\“s true, it makes me laugh haha

Service: 6.5-7 This part is a bit different, and various services need to be unlocked layer by layer. 300h is the most basic content of Baimei. DFK, DATY, BBBJ require 400h, 500hGFE and French dirty talk. But my sister has a good attitude, she will respond positively to chats, and she can change her posture at will. She will tell you ahead of time to set aside time to take a shower. But I went there purely for my figure, haha. I just started fucking with my original impulse. It’s really sensual, and it’s super comfortable to hold on the front and back.

Overall: The price of 300h is very reasonable in Wocun. If you haven’t tried the local Kardashian XP, you can definitely get it. The clothes hanger looks good on the street, but it also needs to be sexy on the bed
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:41 , Processed in 0.085715 second(s), 22 queries .