找回密码
 立即注册

Carla@私做分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-9-6 22:45:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Carla@私做分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告

I browsed the forum and saw Carla\“s report. I haven\“t found a service-oriented girl for a while, so I decided to give it a try.

Face: 6.5 There is a P in the photo, but the figure and surroundings clearly show that it is me. 20 by visual inspection. Small square face, big eyes. The appearance is okay, but I don’t see any technology. Neighbor type.

Body: 7.0, about the same height as 165cm. The chest has a D, it has a sense of technology but the hand feel is okay. Well-proportioned figure, no fat. My skin is nice and whiter than in the photo.

Service/Attitude: 8.0 The service is very comprehensive and thoughtful. The service is proactive and very cooperative. They don\“t rush the clock or look at their phones. I didn\“t think the appearance was very impressive at first glance, but after trying it out I really wanted to give it a thumbs up. As expected, you have to use it to know whether it is easy to use or not. The girl led me in with a friendly smile. She simply took off my clothes and rinsed my mouth, and we had SF2. When taking a shower, she gently applied the shower gel on me and then rubbed her body against my body. It was slippery, and the girl had a good figure, so she stood at attention after washing it for a few times. When washing to the front, there is a nipple clamp washing stick. I haven\“t experienced such a fragrant bath for a long time. After I took a shower, the girl wanted to help me wander around for a while, but I couldn\“t hold it in any longer, so I said let\“s get into the action quickly. She said hello and leaned over to give my rod a final warm-up. The blowjob is very good, no teeth, strong suction. After sucking for a minute or two, he was already hard to the top. He gently raised the girl\“s head and immediately put on the condom. Starting from the girl\“s vagina, when I went in, the vagina was warm and wet, and the wrapping was strong. The girl\“s penis was strong and skilled, and her screams were natural. When it was time for me to get on the horse, I was surprised to find that she was very cooperative. She tried several positions and was able to match it, making the impact twice the result with half the effort. It’s also very durable and doesn’t show any discomfort no matter how hard I exert myself. In the end, Doggie patted the girl\“s buttocks and delivered her (and even took the initiative to let me pull her hair when I entered her from behind). After it was over, the girl gave me the long-awaited massage. It was perfect, the strength was appropriate, and it was comfortable! It\“s not easy these days to find someone who\“s young, has a good figure, and can massage well. A comfortable massage is the sublimation of sex in bed. Finally, I still had some time, so I went back and experienced the girl\“s breast pushing tour, and it was indeed very good. Looking at his brother who was gradually looking up again, he had no choice but to do something else later, otherwise he would have to wait longer and try again.

Damage: 350/1hr

Repeat? yes, I am not old and have a good figure. The service is very good and the massage is very comfortable. It is a good choice at this price.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:40 , Processed in 0.087514 second(s), 22 queries .