找回密码
 立即注册

兽兽@私做推送一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-18 13:47:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
兽兽@私做推送一个多伦多按摩体验报告!
[table][tr][td]The address is in a high-rise building next to Fairview Mall. The car is parked underground. You must ask for the access control information in advance because there is no signal downstairs.

F: 6.5. Internet celebrity face, big eyes, high nose bridge, thick lips, very sexy. Although she is wearing heavy makeup, her face is Some acne marks can still be seen, and the skin on my neck is very smooth, about 20%. It’s the type that you definitely have to look back at on the street. The photo is of a real person. There are traces of PS on the face, but the figure is believable

B: 7. The pair of D breasts are eye-catching. With the small frame, the visual effect is full. Real-breasted D cup, press it at various angles and force to check, there is no hard object feeling, the shape is slightly sagging but the nipples are upturned, and there is no tendency to appear outward. I don’t have a belly, my skin is smooth, my areolas are not too small, but my breasts are big, so they look coordinated. There are two small tattoos on his waist, and he is about 163cm tall. The shortcoming is that there are no long legs. Those with leg control can be persuaded to leave, and those with chest control can leave

S/A: 7-8. I made an appointment in advance for the mid-week head shot. At the beginning, I felt that the girl was energetic, but later I felt a little tired halfway through, mainly because I kept changing positions and overwhelmed the girl, but I had a good attitude and were very cooperative. The oral sex is long and varied, and it keeps coming without stopping. After about an hour, the massage after the first session was average, but I was good at chatting, and there was no silence in the middle. I pressed my hands and it naturally transitioned to the main topic. The second session was completed in one go. She was shaking very hard when she was on top. She was holding her big breasts in her hands and rocking them back and forth, which was really unbearable. It seems that there is no DFK. I completely forgot about it while doing it and only remembered it when I got home. There was a call in the middle but I didn\“t answer it and just pressed mute. PS: Dear wolf brothers, let’s make an appointment through text messages in the future. When I get halfway through, I call you and say if I am a she or not.

Damage: 1h, 380

Repeat: Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:15 , Processed in 0.084977 second(s), 22 queries .