找回密码
 立即注册

洋洋@私做推送一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-17 03:14:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
洋洋@私做推送一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

I\“ve been tired recently and wanted to find someone who can give me a massage to relax. I felt that Yangyang\“s photos were pretty good, so I decided to give it a try.
F For real-life photos, you can refer to the first three photos. They are thin, with an oval face, a high forehead, big eyes, thick lips, with light makeup, eyelashes and a little lipstick. They are probably in their twenties.
B\“s figure is not as thin as the one in the photo, but closer to the figure in the first photo. I\“m about 160cm tall, with a small belly and some fleshy arms, but overall I\“m not considered fat. I probably don\“t work out. I have a tattoo on my lower abdomen and tailbone. I have a real D cup, papaya breasts, and my butt is not very perky.
A is very welcoming and not cold upon entering. During the massage, he asked about the strength and whether there was any area that was particularly uncomfortable and needed to be pressed harder. During the massage, he will keep chatting with you, so there is no awkward feeling. During the main scene, I was a little shy, but my reactions were natural, and the overall experience was pretty good.
S massage is definitely professional. Even though she is small, she is very powerful. The acupuncture points are very precise and she massages me from head to toe without any difficulty. Moreover, I have an old injury on my shoulder, so she will teach me professional treatment methods. How to exercise (I don’t understand, it sounds very professional). There was a breast push before the main scene. For those of you who have been served by big breasts, I don’t need to say more about my feelings. The oral sex has a slightly toothy feel (maybe I’m too big, hehe). When I enter from behind, I can feel the girl taking the initiative. If you ask, you can shake your buttocks, and you can give your buttocks a gentle slap, which feels very good.
Damage 220/h massage + one
repeat: yes
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:32 , Processed in 0.122914 second(s), 22 queries .