找回密码
 立即注册

Ria@VictoriaGirls推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-16 18:10:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ria@VictoriaGirls推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!

Face: The photo is of a real person. She looks like she is in her late 20s. She looks pretty, but has a sense of technology. Her double eyelids are clearly cut, her nose bridge is high, her nose is very delicate, her face has good skin, no acne or anything, and her makeup is not too heavy. I would see it in a nightclub. The one who wants a number has the temperament of the lady next door btw The teeth are so white that they look a bit like porcelain teeth.
Body: He is about 163cm tall, less than 100 pounds, and has DD breasts. The breasts are very good-looking, with a slight natural sagging. The flesh is not flat, the nipples are pink, and the skin is quite white. It seems that many girls in Thailand have this kind of physique. BTW, the tongue is very long and pointed. Even if it is shaved, the color is not dark. There is a tattoo on the back and shoulder.
Service: To sum up, the oral skills are very good. The service is very enthusiastic, although it is not as old-fashioned as a veteran, but it still feels like it has its own style. She speaks Chinese and can generally communicate, but most of the time she still uses English. When I opened the door, I fell in love with a Thai girl whose skin was really white. SF2 started to get entangled with me and touch each other. Her big breasts were really soft when I pinched them, and I didn\“t refuse to lick or suck them. I didn\“t ask WF to dry myself off and get on the bed, so I lay down. He started to give me a bbbj. He would suck his balls from below and then put them into his mouth. He would lick from the base up to the glans and then suck on it. He would suck around for a while and then use his tongue to stimulate the glans. It was very comfortable and rhythmic and he kept deepthroating me. . The oral sex is really good, one of the top three I have experienced. After putting on the condom, the missionary pinched the big breasts and admired the swaying as I straddled her. He put his face directly on the breasts, held the nipple in his mouth and pinched the other one with his hand. It was very satisfying. The only shortcoming of the girl is that she doesn\“t scream, let me tell you. I think my size is pretty good. But it\“s like a false call. It was Doggy\“s turn to hold the white buttocks and output for a while, but he couldn\“t help but deliver the goods. I originally wanted to pull out the CIM, but it turned out that I may have been hunting too frequently recently and had to refill it. The price will repeat
Damage: $200/30mins
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:34 , Processed in 0.084436 second(s), 22 queries .