找回密码
 立即注册

小伍@私做推送一个多伦多会所体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-16 09:13:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小伍@私做推送一个多伦多会所体验报告!

I saw this ad when it came out ten days ago. I thought it was very good when I looked at the photos, and the price was relatively affordable. Especially since the girl also provided three-way services, I was already eager to try it. However, considering that most Chinese girls are willing to do three-way services, the probability is very high. Big, so I was very hesitant and kept reporting. Unknowingly, ten days passed and I still didn\“t get a report. I couldn\“t bear it today and decided to go into battle myself to let the wolf friends find out the truth.

The short-haired girl, with a black three-point door, smiled at me, and I felt very good at first. She dragged her hands into the room. Here\“s her score:

Face: 6.75. The girl\“s appearance has a faint bookish look, her face is round and wide, and her eyes are She is very big and handsome, with a small nose bridge, relatively plump lips but not plump lips, and a bookish smell that is sexy. Although she is not stunning at first glance, she is the kind of girl who becomes more and more attractive the more she looks at her. There is no sense of technology on the face. I estimate that I am 25-26 years old. There is no smell of travel at all. I used real photos for private photos. There are photoshopped beauty and whitening photos. The shooting scenes are on-site.

Body: 7.25, about 160cm tall, very slender figure, but not skinny, fair skin, 32B cup real breasts, small and cute nipples. The butt is very upright, which is very suitable for doggy style. The girl said that she does aerobic and anaerobic fitness all year round, so it is very fit. I tried to hug it, and it was quite heavy. No belly at all, even a bit of waistline. The little sister has a trim but no tattoos. If the breasts were bigger the score would be higher.

Attitude and Service: 8.0 Very commendable attitude and service. Miss Xiao Wu has a high emotional intelligence, is very good at chatting, and will not be silent. She is also an artistic girl with temperament. According to the judgment of an experienced driver, this kind of girl is very scary to be sexy. , most likely a contrast bitch, but the old driver guessed it right again, hahahahaha, I will talk about it in detail later. The service started with SF2, and I was not given water vapor, but I felt that it would be provided if I requested it. The shower was very careful and the chat in the shower was pleasant. After drying herself and entering the room, Miss Xiao Wu asked Lao Lang to lie down first, and then began to gently stroke with her fingers, and then began to roam with her tongue. To be precise, it was oral Sha. Her technique was pretty good, covering every inch of skin on her body. I sucked it, starting from the neck, all the way to the legs, then I used my little hands to spread the buttocks and started to stick my tongue into the poisonous dragon. It was very comfortable, and the soul of the little tongue on the top of the anus was almost unsheathed. Later, the girl asked me to turn over and started a new round of mouth ulcers. The second brother Lao Lang had been standing up and saluting for a long time before he started BJ. Xiao Wu’s BJ skills were great. Not only did she have no teeth at all, but Is it possible to deepthroat, or is it the kind of deepthroat that gets stuck in the throat but still swallows it to the end? It’s very exciting. Lao Lang stood up and asked Xiao Wu to put her hands behind her back, and then started to grab her hair and use my favorite The method started with violent deep throating. The more her throat was stuck, the more exciting it became for the old wolf. Several times, Xiao Wu withdrew his mouth and pulled the filament, looking at the old wolf with resentful eyes, hahahaha, cherish the beauty and pity the jade? It does not exist in the dictionary of veteran drivers. Seeing that the time was almost up, Xiao Wu took out a stainless steel anal plug and plugged it into herself. Because Lao Lang had chosen a project in the back garden, she had to use this to get used to it. I felt like I had found a treasure today, so I put it on and started fucking. At that time, Ben Lang achieved double penetration, that is, Xiao Wu had a butt plug stuffed in her ass, and the old wolf\“s huge penis was stuffed in front. Hahahahaha, when the piston moves, you can feel the hard object between them. Her little sister is already very It was tight, and there was also an anal plug stuffed in the back door, so the tight feeling of the wrapping was almost unbearable. I couldn\“t help but take a deep breath and try to divert my attention, otherwise what if I had an instant ejaculation? A lifetime of fame was wasted. Fortunately, I made adjustments at the critical moment. I changed several positions with Miss Xiao Wu, and even picked her up to make a train lunch. Different from many other sex experiences, this series was completed in double penetration. It\“s exciting just thinking about it. After it was almost done, I took out the butt plug and pushed it in. Xiao Wu’s back garden was really tight. I asked the contrast bitch Xiao Wu how she felt while inserting it. She described the feeling of her anus in a soft Jiangsu and Zhejiang accent. It was sour. It\“s sore, numb, and a little painful, OMG, the old wolf is even more excited, while speeding up the thrusting without mercy, he also performs all kinds of light abuse on Miss Xiao Wu, her face is flushed, and her body can\“t help shaking, I I touched her front little sister, which was already wet like a swamp. This perfect trembling pussy contrasted with that of Xiao Wu. As she was trembling and moaning, the old wolf didn\“t even have time to pull out the condom and put the gun into her throat. CIM, right before Xiao Wu Wu Jingji\“s asshole trembled and she disarmed.

The wise man hugged Xiao Wu, who was still trembling slightly, and chatted for a while. He learned that her ex-boyfriend liked to fuck her anus very much, so she dedicated herself to love. Hahaha, she envied her ex-boyfriend for a minute, because she did it There aren’t many, so we can only pick up a limited amount every day. To be honest, being with this girl doesn\“t feel like spending money on whoring, but like having sex with each other in a nightclub. It feels completely different. After resting for a while, I felt that I was still unsatisfied, so I added half an hour, but this time it was a bit weak. The younger brother was not very strong and the hardness was not enough, so I could not complete the double penetration. Finally, Miss Wu knelt down and deepthroated the old wolf in front of the mirror for the second time. . As you get older, you can\“t force yourself to score twice. Hahahahaha.

Damage: I paid 600+200 asshole+tips in one and a half hours. I have already made an appointment for a return visit. I like this girl very much because of her cost-effectiveness. It is rare to meet a young and temperamental bitch who can access the back garden three times. Of course, I have to make more appointments.

Off topic: The girl said that she used to advertise privately as Mi Yue. I I had read two of her reports but felt they were just average, so I didn’t make an appointment. Now I regret that I missed them before. Fortunately, I took the initiative this time and had an unexpected surprise, and I got an unexpected surprise. A happy one.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:30 , Processed in 0.144080 second(s), 22 queries .