找回密码
 立即注册

台湾小三@私做推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-15 23:58:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
台湾小三@私做推送一个多伦多spa体验报告!

Face: The photo is of a real person who looks 30 years old. She has a very coquettish forehead, big eyes, European-style double eyelids (technology or double eyelid stickers), a delicate nose, a round nose, a pouty mouth, full lips, an oval face, and very high eyebrows. It looks a bit like a mixed race. The face has a strong sexual desire. It\“s a girl-next-doorstyle. Body: Height is about 163cm and weighs about 92 pounds. My breasts are a bit small. I\“m slim. There\“s not much fat on the limbs and belly. 4-6 Depending on the body shape, the skin condition is not saggy, the skin color is not white, not dark, and is slightly wheatish. There is a tattoo on the butt and the hair is shaved underneath.Service: This woman\“s service is in complete contrast with her face. I thought she would look very PSE, but I didn\“t expect her to be GFE. The blowjob is good and the mouth is very kissable, but there is no other service and she is even a little shy. I am surprised. After entering the door, we said hello and then walked back to the room holding hands. SF2, I kept playing with her big breasts during the process, and she helped me rinse the LFK seriously. Then he knelt down and helped me WF. The blowjob was okay but a little gentle. After getting on the bed, I hugged DFK for a while. I aggressively inserted all of her into her mouth and stirred her until I felt like she was opening up. I also closed my eyes and started sucking. Then I asked her to give me bbbj. Her thick lips licked and sucked my glans, which was very comfortable. It was very soft and enveloping. Even though the DT was still weak, she would open her mouth, take the glans in, and lick it with her tongue. Then it feels good to take a few more bites. I dabbled for a while and there was no smell, so I asked her to put on a pair of black stockings and high heels and then put on a condom to get down to business. First, Doggy held his butt and pushed it for a while, touching his stockinged feet. Then I lay down beside the bed and let her step on the RCG floor. After shaking for a while, I switched to missionary. She is quite thin and wears black stockings. The visual effect is good. It would be nice if her breasts were bigger. Her expression on her face is quite sexy during sex. Although he doesn\“t like to talk, he doesn\“t stop calling for bed. The DFK sticks it on his mouth and chews it for a while before shipping it out. Overall, the oral service is a plus, and the mouth is my favorite type. There is room for improvement in other services and I can be more proactive.Damage: $220/30mins
[table][tr][td]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:22 , Processed in 0.086894 second(s), 22 queries .