找回密码
 立即注册

Fairy@机密女孩,Kelly@私做推送一个多伦多会所体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-15 15:04:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Fairy@机密女孩,Kelly@私做推送一个多伦多会所体验报告!

kelly@privately
shares with you a very sexy privately-made girl. The location is in the apartment behind the Hilton Hotel on hwy7warden. Just enter from the balcony on the first floor. You don\“t need to enter the main entrance and press the buzz code to face the security guard.
Face: 6.5. Fake photo. She is considered to be the younger one among the private girls. She is estimated to be 27-28 years old. She has an oval face and looks like a CBC type. She has dyed hair.
Body: 6.5 large C-cup breasts, technical breasts with small areolas, very firm and good-looking, thin body and big and elastic buttocks, the skin feels very smooth, and you can tell that they have been taken care of.
service: 8 The service quality is among the best among the girls I have dated. I have checked this girl’s previous posts and it turns out that she is indeed the type to have sex with someone in a nightclub. She greeted me with a smile when I entered the door, gave me a big hug, put on my slippers and followed her into the room. As soon as the door closed, the girl rushed up to me, put her hands around my neck, and took the initiative to ask for a kiss. She could pull out the thread with her tongue kiss. He reached into her sister\“s thong panties and pulled them open. He put his fingers into her hole and played with it, pulling out the water inside. Her sister couldn\“t bear it and screamed very coquettishly. He helped me take off my clothes and then we took a shower together. The water was sluggish, and we didn’t stop using our hands and mouth during the shower. We just inserted him in the shower room and started fucking me. The services on the bed included 69 and breast pushing. These foreplays were all trivial matters. We were very anxious when we fucked, and the bed was almost wet. Kelly screamed very coquettishly, and she was not afraid of the neighbors next door calling the police.
It’s only 350 for one hour. It feels like there’s not enough time to tease each other. Let me go over and do it on the sofa next time.

Fariy@Mysterious Girl
Face: 7.8 points The photos on the website are fake. I estimate her age to be 21-22 years old. She has big eyes and a small face, just like a good-looking Internet celebrity lolita. She has good looks and is young.
Body: 7 points, large Dcup breasts, artificial breasts, but the shape of the breasts is very nice and soft. I have to carefully measure the height of 167cm, and the figure is very thin. I estimate that I weigh 48kg. Thin legs without fat
service: 7.6 The service is really good. The girl is very playful. As soon as I walked in, I looked at her and was so surprised that I couldn\“t help but hug her and start kissing her with my tongue. The girl was also very cooperative and licked her very much. have a feeling. Dragging hands, we went to take a shower together. While taking a shower, I touched her sister and she touched my brother. It was like having sex with someone. Then she squatted down and gave me a blowjob. Her oral skills were top-notch, there was no tooth feeling, and it was very comfortable. After the shower, she went to the bed and continued to lick my dick and balls, reaching in with her fingers to feel out all the juices from her. She took the initiative to sit on me almost the whole time. I couldn\“t hold myself any longer, so I pressed her on the bed and fucked her hard. Change positions and continue. Generally speaking, I am willing to cooperate and have a good conversation. Girls are very talkative. There is a saying that girls have a lot of water and are so sexy and cool...
Girls choose prices ranging from 700/H to 1300/2hrs.

Comparing the services, they are the same type and like to fuck me. I guess I may be their favorite type. , the sex is free,
Kelly is still sexy, but Fariy is young.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:19 , Processed in 0.091027 second(s), 22 queries .