找回密码
 立即注册

sini@elevengarden推送一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-15 06:16:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
sini@elevengarden推送一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

I recently heard a friend recommend 11 Sini, so I decided to go high-end to see if it was that exaggerated. The apartment is located in the third tower next to the Markham Cinema. It is the building with security guards downstairs. The code goes upstairs and the room is tidy. There are some snack

faces on the table: I won’t rate the face. Appearance is a matter of opinion. Everyone has a different definition of beauty. But to be honest, after seeing the person in person, I realized that the customer service’s description of Sini’s appearance was not an exaggeration. It’s completely based on my aesthetics, very beautiful facial features, big, lively and smart eyes, very good-looking double eyelids, high and straight nose, no sense of technology, oval face, the website photos are fake, the feeling is the same as the website photos You can compare her appearance. I estimate

she is around 20 years old: the girl is at least 170cm tall and her skin is very fair. The headlights feel so good, at least D. After careful observation for a long time, she is sure they are natural breasts (feeling and no scars) and lower abdomen. It\“s pretty flat. What makes me most excited is the pair of long legs. I can\“t help but sigh that the proportions are really good.

Service: The girl can tell that she just got into the sea not long ago and doesn\“t have much experience, but she is very coquettish in bed and is very cooperative. As soon as she enters the door, she is first After chatting on the sofa for a while, the girl was very good at finding topics. I was happy to have such a beautiful woman chatting with me. After chatting for a few minutes, the beautiful woman took the initiative to throw herself into my arms. She came to me and moaned in my ear. I couldn’t wait. I pulled her to take a shower. It was a normal bathing process. When we got on the bed, the girl blew into my ear. At this time, I couldn\“t help it anymore. The lady at first had to say that it was very tight down there, and water came out after just two thrusts. When it reached both sides of my thighs, I held the two pairs of headlights while kissing such a beautiful face. It was an absolute pleasure to see. After fucking for a while, my sister was exhausted, so I switched to a traditional missionary, and I accelerated my thrusting. My body, my sister screamed after being fucked by me, and she would also say dirty words, “Daddy, daddy kept screaming, not to mention how good it was. After twenty minutes, my body seemed to be drained dry, and we hugged each other and chatted. With 10 minutes left, I asked my sister if she could give me a blowjob again. My sister quickly knelt on the bed and gave me a blowjob. Her beautiful eyes kept staring at me. It was so impactful. Her little tongue was just right and very It’s about to be shipped. I took a shower and left. Very good attitude. She would take the initiative to get slippers, take off my clothes, kneel down and put on my shoes, take the initiative to find topics to chat with, and bring me snacks to eat

in return: a must, girl must do it before she quits. Again
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:26 , Processed in 0.110113 second(s), 22 queries .