找回密码
 立即注册

Emma5465@Leolist推送一个渥太华spa体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-14 18:53:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Emma5465@Leolist推送一个渥太华spa体验报告!

Advertisement: Your sweet sexy curvy emma
30 something milf, but I love it. . .
It’s just the average appearance of European and American people. The photo seems to be real. If it’s not real, it’s more like it. Sorry, Xiaolang can\“t tell the difference between European and American looks.

Face: 7+. I have my own bias here. Maybe for experienced old wolves who have seen too many white girls, they think this person is ordinary, but I think the person in the photo has a score of 7.
Body: Super big breasts. Super large chassis, I like it very much anyway. If you like slim ones, don\“t go there.
Service: Not to mention service, give me enough time, let me take a shower before doing it, let me take a shower after doing it, give me a mouthful, and then I start wearing a condom. Note here, I don’t like serving, I just like thrusting.
Attitude: 10. The attitude is very good, giving me a warm feeling, making me relaxed and not nervous. Because Xiaolang was very nervous every time we made an appointment. She speaks French and is from Quebec.

In short, I think it is a pretty good one. I personally think it is a milf type. Interested wolf friends can go to her.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:50 , Processed in 0.124395 second(s), 22 queries .