找回密码
 立即注册

Eva@Flowers520推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-14 11:47:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Eva@Flowers520推送一个多伦多楼凤私做体验报告!

I went to see EVA today, and her photos attracted me, so I made the appointment with anticipation and passion.

Face: The photo covers the face. But the first picture is in white clothes and black pants. You can tell it’s her. It’s a real photo. Her face looks between 20 and 22, with oval face, big eyes, straight nose, small cherry mouth, shawl black hair, cute and delicate. As a little girl, you can see that she is natural, a bit like dating a high school student or freshman.

Body: A thin girl, about 16cm tall, C-shaped breasts, pink and natural nipples. I thought I saw a review of her before that said she had a birthmark on her chest, but I took a closer look today and it seems like there isn\“t one, or maybe it\“s gone after cosmetic surgery? Or maybe the lights are dim.

Service: The whole place was not cold, everyone was talking and laughing, and it felt like a girlfriend. SF2 doesn\“t have WF and doesn\“t really care. But her oral skills are quite good, with a little bit of oral skills, maybe she has a unique skill, after all, she is such a young girl. She maintains what a natural student should be, and she is very suitable for the sex style I need. Then she was a natural person. She was very cooperative and responsive throughout the whole process, which made me very happy. $300 + Tips. 

Reply: Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:30 , Processed in 0.102715 second(s), 22 queries .