找回密码
 立即注册

Ines@甜心honey分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-13 08:33:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ines@甜心honey分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

I haven’t dated a Taiwanese girl for a long time. There are too many Japanese girls on the market to try. Today I saw the photos of ines on Sweetheart Honey’s homepage and I felt pretty good about it, so I made an appointment with her right away. Follow the entrance route indicated by her home\“s wiring and go upstairs smoothly. You can enter the parking lot directly without encountering security guards, which is a good comment.
F: The first impression given by the girl’s appearance is that she is quiet and natural. She doesn’t have too much complicated makeup, which makes her feel very comfortable. I don’t like makeup that is too heavy. The face shape is oval-shaped and childlike, with big eyes and a bit of Photoshop. You can tell it’s me. The last three photos on the website are of me. She should be in her early 20s, like the girl next door in a Taiwanese TV series.
B: Height is visually estimated at 155-160, relatively plump body shape, bulging forward and backward, big breasts, should be DD according to North American size, feels very real and soft, no fat on the waist, skin is very smooth, compared with tattoos There was a reminder at the beginning of the connection. I saw the little girl took off her clothes and had two faces. She was dressed quietly but took off her wild shape.
S: The Taiwanese girl’s voice was very cooing and very impulsive, and even more so when she called for bed. Soft and waxy, but not pretentious. The girl\“s BJ skills are very good. She won\“t scratch even if she wears braces. It\“s still very comfortable and toothless. She looks at me with her big eyes while I\“m having a hard BJ. It\“s so exciting. When I entered from behind, I clasped her tattooed hands behind her back. She was panting under me and had a strong sense of conquest. The girl was also good at chatting, and it was easy to chat while lying on the bed to rest afterward. Overall, the service is very satisfactory.
D: 350 for 45 + tip
Worth repeat
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:23 , Processed in 0.111183 second(s), 22 queries .