找回密码
 立即注册

Brandy@私做分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-12 23:16:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Brandy@私做分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

The photo looked good, her expression was pretty sexy, so I made an appointment.
Location: The Tower in Markham is a 2-bedroom apartment with roommates, but each has its own bathroom.
F: The young lady is very pretty. The photo is of me, with some stickers randomly placed on her face. Her facial features can be identified at a score of 8-9. Oval face, tall nose. The mouth is not a cherry mouth, but it is really not big. When blowing, it felt like her mouth had to be opened wide before she could release my brother. (I think my brother is not a big one, so I feel a sense of accomplishment when I look at this picture.) His eyes are small red phoenix eyes, and the corners of his eyes are raised and look very attractive. Age ranges from 28.9 to 31.2. The makeup is not heavy and there is no plastic look on the face.
B: The figure is very good. With a height of 163.4cm, I should not weigh more than 90 kilograms. The legs are athletic and firm. She has a slim waist, no belly, and between her breasts, she\“s a real guy. The light-colored areola is not large and the nipple is pink. The butt is very perky and not loose, so the paparazzi can fuck her hard. My skin is white, but a little dry. I don’t know if I still get used to it from time to time. The sexy mesh clothes she was wearing when she opened the door were visible at 3 o\“clock. The hair down there is not a dense forest but it should be unpruned.
S: When I entered the door, I saw the young lady wearing photo clothes and sexy net clothes. In fact, it\“s almost the same as wearing nothing, even the hair down there can be counted. There are water baths, dfk, chest massage and stick clamps in the shower. Needless to say, this young lady\“s water quality is pretty good. It doesn\“t feel toothy, and it sucks very hard, and it\“s very attentive and not hasty. The thigh clamping stick is a bit new. Just from this alone, I know that the young lady is a practicing master. While I was having sex with you, you used your lower body to clamp me down, teasing me. I flirted with her all the way from the toilet to the room, and when I entered the room, I was immediately pushed down. He straddled my waist and started kissing my man chest. While looking at me, he licked it and rubbed me with his hair from time to time. Even adult wolves that are not out foraging for food in their first year may not be able to tolerate it, and will become hard after a few strokes. Put on a condom and let the girl lie down. Give her a taste of a vigorous paparazzi first to regain some face. The young lady was so patient, even her hair was a little messy and she turned around and took out my balls. It\“s a pity that there is no mirror, otherwise the picture should be beautiful. The young lady got up and talked about her, and was inexplicably pushed to the bed. The young lady was busy for a while, thrusting and grinding by herself. I was done with it in less than 5 minutes. There was still time, so the young lady gave me a post-massage. Chatting and pressing at the same time is a good way to get by. He also said that my paparazzi shots were quite powerful. I thought to myself, how can I be as powerful as you? Take a shower and leave at the right time.
A: The service is patient, unhurried and very organized. There were no distractions during the service, phones were on silent, and no glances were taken.
When I left, I didn’t go to take a shower until late. It must have been a few minutes.
Damage: 200/hh, if you like it, you can go again, no tip required.
Repeat: If you like ladies who take the initiative, you can repeat.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:17 , Processed in 0.092601 second(s), 22 queries .