找回密码
 立即注册

Margarita@私做分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-12 14:18:58 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Margarita@私做分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

<strong>The location is in Markham. Warden and south of hwy7. There is visitor parking downstairs. If it is full, you can park on the street.
This sister\“s condo has security downstairs, but you have a password to enter. There is a restroom separated by the elevator in the lobby if you need to take

photos. It\“s me. Don\“t go to PS. 80% of the similarity was taken in this unit. He is about 22 to 25 years old. He wears light makeup. Because he is young enough, he doesn\“t need to put on too much makeup. He has big eyes and a pointed face.
He is very short . I don’t have any fat on my body. I’m less than 160cm tall, so my breasts look big and soft to the touch. My skin is very smooth and I don’t have acne. I have a few tattoos on the back of my neck, but it doesn’t matter.

When I first opened the door, I was a little afraid of being ugly. But everything is fine. There was a deep hug. He held hands and walked into the hall to help me take off my shirt.
(The second time I went there was completely different. Because he recognized me, he immediately gave me a hug when he saw me) Sister Like dfk
, it\“s like a boyfriend returning home after a busy day of work and knowing that there is a girlfriend waiting for you at the door.
He is like a maid helping you take off your shirt, but I feel that I am happy Let\“s
hold hands and go to the bathroom together
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:22 , Processed in 0.089163 second(s), 22 queries .