找回密码
 立即注册

Mojito@都市豪情UrbanErotics分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-11 09:44:22 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mojito@都市豪情UrbanErotics分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

Face: The photo is of a real person who looks about 20 years old. She has big eyes with small eyes, a melon-seed face, baby fat on her face, a pointed chin, and an upright nose that looks a bit technological, but fortunately it doesn’t look out of place with her face shape. . The mouth is generally large but the lips are not very thick. The proportions of her facial features are quite good and harmonious, and she is a more charming type of sister next door.
Body: Height is about 160cm, weight is about 103, 4 pounds, fleshy and lined, breasts are real, drop-shaped, E or F size, one head buried in one breast, shallow brown areola, nipples are not big, plump frame The butt is also fleshy, the skin is fair, and the body feels smooth and voluptuous. It’s not flat. No tattoos. The downside is that it’s not shaved. It’s a bit wild and growing. Fortunately, it’s not lush.
Service: I was attracted by her as soon as I entered the door. Those big breasts are eye-catching, and her career line is really long. After she took off her clothes and went to the bathroom, she couldn\“t help but start playing with her. She also turned her back to me very understandingly, took my hands, squeezed her butt on her breasts, and slid it up and down my dick. I gave it to WF, but I was attracted to the breasts and quickly dried them on the bed. First he pounced on her and ate it for a while, touching her lower body with one hand and squeezing her breasts with the other. The girl had a very good attitude and never stopped licking or pinching me, even though I was also very gentle. After lying down, she started her set of services. After dripping baby oil on her breasts, she slid up and down on me, licking my back and so on. Then she used her breasts to hold my dick and slide it up and down, feeling that the dick was completely sunk in. It was very soft and comfortable, and then I started bbbjing. The tongue licked very frequently and even moved when it was wrapped in my mouth. Then I raised my buttocks and gave me the poisonous dragon. I have to say that it was very stimulating when it was drilled very hard. His hands would also gently squeeze my balls. Then after putting on the condom, riding on cg + face off, the big papaya dangling in front of you is still very eye-catching. After burying my face in her breasts and eating for a while, I switched to being a missionary. After squeezing her big breasts for a while, I stood up and looked at the two swaying breasts in front of the mirror (full-length mirror, extra points). In conclusion, the service has its own routine but still feels unfamiliar. I hardly need to ask for anything and it is very proactive. Maybe he is new to the industry and is quite active in doing things and can repeat.
Damage: $300/45mins
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:26 , Processed in 0.089394 second(s), 22 queries .