找回密码
 立即注册

Nami@strawberry分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-10 13:54:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nami@strawberry分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

I saw Nami on the website. It looked like my type in the photos. It took about an hour to place the order. It was more convenient to park the car downstairs. I entered the room smoothly. My sister was waiting at the door. I felt her smile as soon as I opened the door. She\“s so cute, I feel like I\“m back in school.

My face: I guess she looks like she\“s in her early 20s. The photos are real, almost the same as real people. My sister has a cute and well-behaved

body type: definitely not 160, but probably around 155-156. She has a small body shape, and her chest can still have a small C. Her real breasts have not been touched, and she is very clean shaven down there, with no tattoos. She also had a manicure on her tiny feet, and her skin is smooth and delicate.

Service: I was in a hurry as soon as I got to the room. I kissed her for a while, and my sister was very cooperative. It felt so good. I loved her smile during the whole process. The service was very accommodating and she changed into different positions without any complaints. The sex was all the same, not special but it can be said that it was very good. Enjoy the investment, a good meal
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:18 , Processed in 0.106220 second(s), 22 queries .