找回密码
 立即注册

Eil@BananaShop分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-10 13:39:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Eil@BananaShop分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

I\“ve seen Eil\“s review a long time ago, and I wanted to date her before, but she was always on vacation, and then she completely returned to Korea. Yesterday, she suddenly came back to work and immediately made an appointment to find out. After all, the market for Korean girls is deteriorating now, and it is not easy to find a good meal.

Location: The townhouse on hwy7/warden is the same house as Ayu. The car was parked on the side of the road or at the church next door, and there was less traffic, but I still felt a little empty when I entered through the front door.

F: 7.5 She looks like a Korean girl but has no obvious plastic surgery effect. She looks very natural. The person holding the mobile phone in the third photo should be a photo of me. Her eyes are not big but not small either. She looks quite comfortable overall. She has light makeup and is the kind of person I would look back at on the street. My estimated age is about 27-28, because when she smiles her nose and eyes are slightly wrinkled.

B: 8 Tall and thin. She is definitely over 170, and her weight is estimated to be under 50. Her long legs are so attractive when she comes in, C-chest, and she has an absolute model figure. The eyes can no longer leave her body. However, I personally feel that I am a bit thin. I am not the kind of body that is very fit for fitness. I think I am naturally thin.

S/A: 7-7.5 After entering the door, the girl greeted me with a smile on her face. She was wearing a red silk dress and a short skirt. She took my hand and went upstairs. As soon as I entered the room, I couldn\“t help but touch her body. Her figure was so big. Tempting. While touching her body, the girl was very cooperative. But the girl\“s lips were a little dry, and the skin on her mouth was a little irritated during the DFK, which made me bow a little, but it didn\“t matter. I then touched her soft breasts, which were really soft and elastic. Then we took off our clothes and got ready to take a shower. The light in the shower room was really bright. The girl’s face and skin were completely exposed to the light, but she didn’t see any flaws at all. Her appearance was very resistant and her skin was very delicate. He said that he saw her truest side in the bathroom. I just took a quick shower, no wf. After I came out from the shower, I lay on the bed and the girl started licking from top to bottom. The bj was okay, it didn’t feel toothy and was very gentle. After that, it was 69, but the girl didn’t let her use her hands. The girl\“s English is really limited, and she uses hand gestures to indicate various positions, but she is still very cooperative. She occasionally makes some flirty words, which is a bit of a wake-up call. Finally, she holds her long legs in missionary, puts them on my shoulders, and fucks her hard and licks her hard. With these beautiful legs, looking at this perfect figure in the mirror, listening to the lustful screams, the product was shipped smoothly. Overall, it was a pretty good meal. It was good to have a fast food for my looks and figure, but it lacked some chemical reactions.

Damage: 220/half hour
Repeat: maybe
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 07:22 , Processed in 0.103910 second(s), 22 queries .