找回密码
 立即注册

Tina@Rabbitspa推送一个渥太华私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-8 23:15:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tina@Rabbitspa推送一个渥太华私做体验报告!

Seeing that everyone is so confused, I had to come up with something new to share.

There is a Rabbit spa on Merivale, where two girls, Tina and Jasmine, are resident (there are also occasional people from Toronto, but the quality is really poor, so don’t think about it at all) Jasmine is a Northeastern girl in her 40s, so she is not in my consideration list. I will focus on Tina, a Vietnamese student girl who is studying in Algonquin!

F: 6 It’s not a very good-looking one, there is a mole between the eyebrows, but it’s pretty good-looking! Their management is pretty strict and they require everyone to wear a mask, so I had the opportunity to see the whole face a few times. It wasn’t until I repeated more and more, and gradually got to know more and became more obedient, that I had the opportunity to take off the mask and see the whole face clearly. It was very Feeling shy!

B: 8.5, petite, about 158cm tall, very thin, without a trace of fat, but it also means that the breasts are not big, at least B cup! Small body, shy personality, full GFE, this type is really my cup of tea!

S: 7.5 If there is a wolf friend you want to have sex with, don’t act too hastily. She will tell you that she only does HJ. When I met her for the third time, I took money to break open her legs. When I asked her if she could do the full set, she kept shaking her head. I originally thought There was no chance, but she suddenly relented when the price was increased! Then I became her regular customer, but one thing is that the price I offered her was really not worth it in terms of service, no kiss, no bj! However, I just like the feeling of training and conquering, and I am ready to slowly increase the price before I open her mouth! If successful I will share it with you!

A: 8 There’s nothing much to say about this. I don’t have any special requirements. Except for the projects that haven’t been developed yet, everything else is quite cooperative!

If you want to find someone to relieve your anger, I don’t recommend going there. It’s better to go to whitebay! If you really have nothing to do, spending dozens of dollars to have a HJ is an experience! Another point is that she has plenty of time and can basically work 6 days a week!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 05:34 , Processed in 0.101879 second(s), 22 queries .