找回密码
 立即注册

Sylvia@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-8 21:39:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sylvia@ElevenGarden分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

The address is Warden & 407. I received a text message. By coincidence, I was in the same room as SINI, whom I had an appointment with two days ago. I couldn’t help but imagine that if we could fly these two sisters together, they would still be romantic even if they were ghosts under the peony flowers.
Face 7.9: The photos on the website are fake, but the real person is a little bit fake. Like Angelababy, she has long black hair and slightly curly hair, big eyes and a small round face. Her eyes are bright and sparkling, her upper lip is slightly raised in an M shape, her nose is straight, and her forehead is full. During the chat, I learned that her mother is from Xinjiang, which is indeed a bit... Mixed-race feeling, very young, at most 20 years old.
Body 7: Height is about 165, very slim body, very thin waist, small Bcup, very light brown nipples, very smooth skin on the body, no signs of exercise, arms and thighs The flesh on my body is like that of a baby, very soft, my hands are small, my nails are short and there is no manicure, my buttocks are only a little bit flat, my legs are thin and straight, my feet are small and small, and they are painted with red nail polish. I am a cold white who does not bask in the sun. My sister is a little darker than me, so she is very fair
. Service 6.5, Attitude 9.5: At first glance, she looks like a very cute little girl wearing a white sweater, short shorts and cartoon slippers. A similar process, I changed my shoes, sat on the sofa and chatted for a while, leaning against me with my legs crossed. My sister is an optimist, very lively, good at chatting, and she does look like she just went to the sea, like a curious baby, tell me She was the girl I dated just two days ago, the same room, the same sofa, the same time, a different heroine, and a different plot. My sister is really talkative, haha. I really like this personality. My hands wandered between my sister\“s legs, feeling the smooth touch. I couldn\“t help but use my mouth to block my sister\“s unspoken words. My sister\“s lips were very soft and her kissing skills were a bit jerky. , I took the initiative to pry open her lips and teeth with my tongue, and began to guide my sister\“s tongue to keep up with my rhythm. Slowly, she began to stick out her lilac uvula in response to my
simple washing. There was no special service, and she just lay down. I held DFK on the bed, and then I motioned my sister down. The girl’s mouth was relatively small, and the BJ was relatively shallow. She only held the lower half of the penis, and kept rubbing her lips back and forth on the glans, so I started to teach my sister how to do deep throat. He swallowed more bit by bit, and finally felt the warmth of his brother being deeply enveloped in his mouth, and he had a feeling. I took the initiative, starting from the mouth and going down inch by inch. My sister is a little ticklish and her breasts are sensitive. Her nipples will harden under stimulation. Then all the way down, past my sister\“s navel and lower abdomen. The bottom part is smooth and has the shape of a standard abalone. , the labia is small, and it is already wet before it is tasted. After rubbing it for a few times, the tongue begins to charge, and the sister keeps making cat-like panting sounds. When the body starts to tremble slightly, it is the signal for the meal to begin. When I put on a condom, my sister said that my brother was so big and she was a little scared. I was secretly happy and just smiled. First, the girl came on, but the girl frowned. She tried back and forth several times but only half of it went in. Her ears were blood red and her face was red. , I had no choice but to apply some lubricant, and finally I could sit down. I started to rise and fall slowly, and then accelerated a little bit, accompanied by a moaning sound. Within a few minutes, my sister was lying on me panting, like a kitten, When I touched it with my hand, my back and waist were covered with fine sweat. My sister buried her head on my shoulder and licked my ears. I held her waist and thrust upward. My sister was really tight down there. Switching to the missionary, he asked his sister to turn over and lie down. Only then did he notice that not only her cheeks, but also her neck, shoulders, collarbones, and chest were all pink. She held her breasts with one hand, and held her brother with the other hand and beat her sister\“s buds. Aiming at the target, I went straight in and reached the deepest point. My sister screamed, opened her mouth and rolled her eyes upwards. I pressed down and started thrusting. My sister called me brother intermittently. Every time I increased my speed, my sister started. I rolled my eyes. After several speed changes, my sister suddenly felt a tightening underneath. Her whole body twitched at once, like a shrimp beating, and suddenly it bounced. My sister\“s reaction was the best encouragement. She continued to speed up, and her tightening and body twitching became more and more intense. The more often, the first spurt will be squirted in the passionate kiss! My sister hugged me tightly, and her body twitched a few more times before slowly calming down. After a while of tenderness, she reluctantly left her body.
During the intermission, my sister started chatting with me. My sister had endless things to say about her daily life, interests, and relationship experiences, and she showed me a lot of photos. I went home from get off work and took a shower. I didn’t eat dinner and I was really hungry. My sister brought me a lot of snacks like Doraemon and fed me biscuits, buns, raisins, nuts, and small tomatoes. , the GFE experience is directly full!
After a brief rinse, the second journey began, BJ, 69, female on top, Doggy, or missionary. I like to watch my sister’s face, hold her legs, and feel the entire wetness on the inner thigh, non-stop The movement continued until my forehead was covered with beads of sweat, and finally I climaxed closely with her.
Rose: $1500 2 hours. The appointment was originally for an hour and a half, but I added an extra hour.
Repeat: I’m too shy, so I need to slow down for a while, haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:29 , Processed in 0.089302 second(s), 22 queries .