找回密码
 立即注册

小野猫@湿乐园分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-8 01:42:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小野猫@湿乐园分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

Face: The first two photos are of real people. They are a bit ruthless + microdermabrasion reference. The similarity is 80%. The real people look 30early. They have a round head, a round face, pretty apple muscles, and cute eyes. They are fox eyes with slightly raised double eyelids and a slender nose. There is no sense of technology on the face, with a small cherry mouth and a face that looks like a mature young woman next door. It feels quite strange.

Body: Height is about 150cm, super petite, weighs about 80 pounds at most, and has C-shaped breasts. There is no fat on the slim body. One of the little legs is still straight, the skin is fair, but there is a small tattoo on the waist. It has been repaired but not shaved.

Service: When I opened the door, I saw that the little one was wearing high heels and sexy underwear and took my hand into the room. . He helped me take off my clothes and fold them carefully. After holding me for a while in SF2, she squatted down a little and clamped my dick with her breasts, then gave me breastfuck for a while. It gave WF a very comfortable and toothless feeling. After drying her off, I took her directly to the bed and started DFK. Her little tongue was so long that she could fully extend into my mouth. She lay down and started doing her projects including BLS, roaming, and chest thrusts. When doing Bbbj, lick from the balls first, then lick up, suck the tongue, press the glans, and lick the eyes, which is very exciting, and deep throat. Then he asked me to raise my buttocks with the poisonous dragon drill. He first licked both sides of my buttocks and then slowly licked it in and drilled it for 2-3 minutes before stopping. I saw that there is no DATY without shaving. After putting on a condom, Doggy, Missionary, and CG came all over again, but the most satisfying thing for me was having her hold my neck and airfuck me deeply in the air. The CG shook my butt very well. After a lot of effort, Doggy was finally shipped. To sum up, to be honest, it is my first time to try this kind of little girl. What makes me feel different is that she is very PSE type and her service is very good. She is also very enthusiastic and loves to talk to me. Good value for money and will consider repeating.

Damage: $260/45mins including CIM
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:25 , Processed in 0.102171 second(s), 22 queries .