找回密码
 立即注册

Fairy@SecretParty分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-7 14:54:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Fairy@SecretParty分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

Today I made an appointment with Fairy from SecretParty near fiarview mall

. Face: The photo is fake, there is no need for reference. At first glance, I judged him to be 25 years old. After that, maybe the lights dimmed and he looked more realistic, and he seemed to be younger. However, I\“ll stick to the first glance. Especially during her BBBJ session, she feels like a young internet celebrity. She has a slim face and a small mouth, which I like very much.

Body: Skinny, skinny, skinny, I told you important things three times, my hands, feet, and waist are all skinny, and there is no fat in my belly. She said she doesn’t get fat by eating. Height 166-167, so tall and skinny, it is a model body type. There are CD breasts, although they are very soft and round in shape, and the nipples are small and beautiful, but they are artificial. As long as you don\“t mind this, everything else is perfect.

Service: The lobby door didn\“t work very well. It couldn\“t be opened even after pressing it three times. In the end, someone came in just after they came out. I went up nervously when I opened the door. When I opened the door, I was wearing a pink and blue one-piece dress. It was not sexy underwear. It could be worn out in the summer. She was quite young and elegant, but maybe the wiring said she was very young. , my fantasy is too young, so I think I look 25. Although 25 is not too old, I imagine it is 18-20. However, I can’t resist this skirt and my skinny figure. Maybe I was attracted to her, but I didn\“t react when she spoke, so she started speaking English and asked me if I was Chinese. Only then did I come back to my senses and answer yes or no. . . Only then did she laugh. She thought I didn\“t know Chinese. After that, we chatted for a while and took off her clothes. She went to the outside hall to take off her clothes, so I took off my clothes in the room. When she didn’t come in, I poked my head outside the room and took a look. She had already taken off all her clothes and was looking in the mirror. Taking pictures of herself from the front and left, it seems that she is very confident, and my little brother is also very congested. We took a shower together, there was no water to blow in, but she pushed her back with her chest. When I got back on the bed, I kissed her slowly, but she didn\“t immediately have a fierce dfk. I wondered if there was no dfk. I still had a slow and gentle attack, although it wasn\“t very intense. I thought I\“d wait until I fucked you until you became horny before I swallowed my tongue and kissed you. After that, I lay down, she sucked my nipples, and started to rub my penis with her hands. She would look at me and the mirror next to me. She must be admiring herself, and she even wanted to look at the bbbj. It was interesting. Her blowjob skills are top-notch, the intensity is just right, and the kissing skills are also great. She also warms the space between the balls and thighs, which is very pleasant. In addition, the inner side of her arms and thighs felt itchy and very comfortable. Then the condom is put on, and the girl comes first. She was very good at rocking. She screamed and looked into the mirror while rocking. She was enjoying herself so much that I couldn\“t help but thrust into her. When I was about to thrust into her, she pulled it off and moaned. I was a little tired and was about to switch to doggy, but I didn’t know that she wouldn’t let go and was shaking, causing friction with my little brother. Most of the girls are not very slutty, maybe they are too tired or something, but it is rare that she likes her very much and takes the initiative and is naughty. Then I couldn\“t help but go in from behind and showed her how I was being fucked in the mirror. She said it felt so good and begged me not to stop. I could only speed up, but I felt that the bed was about to break. I saw that the bed was pushed close to the wall, and even the curtains were shaken, but I really couldn\“t care so much, just kept pushing and pushing. Finally, the man came on top. The girl was very soft and her legs were spread wide. She was also very willing to be penetrated. I penetrated her to the end again and again. Once I penetrated to the end, she sometimes looked at me with big eyes. She wanted to say that she felt good. It was almost. When I was ejaculating, I was very uncomfortable, and she kept saying no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. She also said it was too strong and her waist strength was amazing. I don’t know if it’s true or false.

Reply: Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:27 , Processed in 0.087518 second(s), 22 queries .