找回密码
 立即注册

Mandy@InHouseVip分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-7 04:35:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mandy@InHouseVip分享一个多伦多援交体验报告!

I haven’t hunted for a long time. It was still very heartbreaking to drive to Toronto despite the rising gas prices. I asked the boss and he recommended that Mandy was good. I tried it and it was indeed ok.

F: 7. Different people have different opinions on aesthetics. The photo is my own, and there is basically no editing. For reference The one wearing white clothes has fair skin, big eyes, twin ponytails, and not too much makeup. She looks very innocent and belongs to the neighborhood. She is about 23-27 years old. The girl said that she is Vietnamese and Korean, her grandmother is French, and she can speak a little Chinese.

B: 7.8. The figure is more typical of Vietnamese girls. She has breasts and butt, but not tall, about 160. The breasts are D natural, but very firm and round. The shape looks perfect and looks fake, but when you touch it, it looks better. real. The girl has a lot of tattoos on her body, which looks very different from her neighbor’s style. There is a picture of a flying phoenix all over her back, but it seems to be to cover some scars. Anyway, I basically play her head-on, so it doesn\“t affect her. The skin is quite white and smooth. The little sister is particularly beautiful. I give it a 9. It is a classic concave camel toe. The sides are relatively fat, the inside is concave, very pink, and the triangle area is trimmed. There\“s a lot of water down there, and it\“s very refreshing.

S: 7.5 The service was quite satisfactory. When I entered the bathroom, I played with her sister and fucked her sister. Then I washed her very carefully and gently, and there was wf. I directly pressed her head and did facefuck without any complaints. I felt that she was quite enjoying it. There is a lot of saliva in the mouth and the feeling of toothlessness. Then she got on the bed and played with her breasts while rubbing her little sister against my brother. Let her lie down and stick her head out from the edge of the bed, fuck her, and have an unobstructed view of her lower body. While licking her sister, she feels that a lot of water comes out of her, and her lower body is very slippery. Then when I was doing it, her bottom was very tight and there was a lot of water. When the woman was on top, she liked to rub it back and forth. It felt like she could push it all the way down, which was very satisfying. Then he grabbed her breasts and thrust wildly. When she climaxed, her little sister was so tight, which was pretty good.

A: 8.5 She has a good attitude, smiles, and will always look at you during BBBJ. She is quite charming. Then you can play a little rough sex. Personally, I think it’s a good gun stand.
If you don’t care about tattoos, you can get them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:25 , Processed in 0.085851 second(s), 22 queries .