找回密码
 立即注册

Eva@flowers520分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-6 18:04:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Eva@flowers520分享一个多伦多鬼妹体验报告!

Eva @Flowers 520
The money returned from tax returns has made me feel a bit like picking it up recently. The girls from Flower\“s family are all in Tdl. Her Eva was busy when we made an appointment before. Today, we have to make an appointment at 11 o\“clock in the morning. We need to start the conversation. , the customer service sent them a new address. They moved to the downstairs of the cinema. The door was a bit difficult to find, and the scaffolding may still be under construction. In order to prevent objects from falling from height, they parked the car across the road. It is a very new condo downstairs. The freedom of entry and exit is great.

Face: 7.8. The girl wears a knitted white halterneck suspender, a black pleated skirt, and medium-length black hair. Her eyes are very big, her nose is small and slightly upturned, and she has a delicate mouth and a very small mouth. She has no sense of technology. My scarred constitution means that I cannot do any surgery. The first look is very similar to the girl from the time-travelling anime I watched before. The innocent doll’s eyes are blinking. I, an old pervert, am already drooling... Haha, only pictures. The second is a real picture. The girl said that she used to have straight bangs and now her bangs are longer. Visually, she is 20-23 years old. My sister is still a student in Vancouver. She avoids some privacy issues. She is professional and so on, which is understandable.

Body: 8 Height by visual inspection: 164cm, slim and small, 45kg, can be carried with one hand, good proportions, thin waist, skinny and bulging forward and backward, there is a small scar on the chest, which does not affect the appearance, 36C, teardrop shape, It didn\“t sag at all. The moment I took off my shirt, two little rabbits jumped out. My younger brother reacted immediately. The little umbrella was held up, and the girl\“s skin was smooth. Sichuan girls are really tender, with three-point pink and tap water lolita.

Service&Attitude:8 The sister is very proactive. She smiles and says hi when she opens the door. She squats down to help change shoes. At least her attitude is very good. It is rare for Chinese sisters to have such a service attitude. She is very enthusiastic. She comes into the room to help undress, hang clothes and rinse mouth. I had a cup, and they touched each other cutely and said cheers. She was really innocent and cute, and I just wanted to pull her over for a meal. I had dfk and sf2 with shower gel on their bodies, hugged and played with their big breasts, and their nosebleeds were almost flowing. My brother was so full of blood that he had to wash it very carefully. My sister was going to give me some water. I couldn\“t wait any longer. Monkey hurriedly wiped it with a towel, came out and pressed it directly and started to blow. It was obviously a little horse, but he suddenly became wild. Suck, I think I am an old wolf who has practiced for a long time. I almost confessed. The suction force of the mouth is very strong. It is unimaginable. I looked down at the whole process. She was swallowing up and down with such a small mouth. From this angle, she looked more innocent and had the feeling of a young girl. Feeling guilty haha, I also have bls. My fingers will also gently slide over some sensitive parts of the body. I have been grabbing the breasts the whole time. They are soft and tender. I can grab them harder without any complaints. These breasts are enough for me to play with for a whole day. I really want to bury them in them. Get some sleep and switch to 69. She was already very wet before I even touched her. After licking her twice, my sister moaned and her body trembled. She moved her buttocks up and down involuntarily. She said she wanted to, and she knew my sensitive points. She couldn\“t bear it anymore. Wear a condom on the stage, the first girl takes the position, my sister is very strong, she holds her abdominal muscles with her hands, and a pair of big breasts are shaking up and down on her chest. After about thirty or fifty times, the girl is tired, and she lies on my neck and acts coquettishly, She whispered in her ears, “I\“m tired, brother, please move.“ When she said this, her buttocks were still twisting back and forth. It felt like she was drunk and high. After all, she was a young girl. She turned her head to pity her, and her tongues were entangled together. Everyone\“s eyes were blurry, their bodies were soaked, and they were mixed with moans and groans. It was hard to tell whether it was sweat or semen. The room was filled with the smell of semen. My sister\“s screams were very nice. She moaned and murmured in a low voice. It was very useful. She turned over and preached. Shit, here comes the key point. At this time, my sister opened her mouth wide and shouted loudly that she felt so good. Her charming eyes were so charming that she suddenly turned into a dissatisfied desire. She resisted the fierce impact of her legs, pile driver! After a long time, I was tired from fucking, so I went to the bedside and changed into the cross-leg bedside position. Through the mirror in the room, I saw the big white breasts swinging up and down. I was already sweating profusely, and my sister found that I was a little exhausted and put a cushion on her. The pillow was under my buttocks, my belly was slightly raised, and we were having sex like a teddy. This time, she pushed her buttocks against me. The angle and frequency were perfect. Finally, I felt the doggie. I handed over what little stock I had left, and I was already exhausted. The service is excellent, the voice when calling the bed is nice, the physical strength is also very good, and basically all the requests can be met. Although I know it may be an act, but it is very similar to that, the attitude is very good, very well-behaved, gentle, obedient and playful, She has the feeling of just graduating from high school, silly and even a little naive.

Price: 400/1h
Repeat: definitely yes. She is my type. She smiles innocently and innocently. I like my sister who is about 10 centimeters different in height.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:27 , Processed in 0.102303 second(s), 22 queries .