找回密码
 立即注册

Lisa@LycheeLychee分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-5 20:55:10 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lisa@LycheeLychee分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

Yesterday I made an appointment with Lisa from Lycheelychee. The location is near Fallview Mall and there will be a bit of traffic jam during work hours. But I finally made it in time

: Lisa’s name is a bit old-fashioned but contrary to this girl, the photos are real and she looks pretty and is a nightclub type girl. I\“m a cold-blooded person on the street and in life. If we hadn\“t met in this situation, I believe I wouldn\“t have been able to date such a girl. I visually estimate her age to be 22-23 years old, quite young. I feel like her nose is a bit artificial, but overall she\“s not. It will feel artificial.

Body: 166-167 tall, thin, no fat, really C, good figure, her waist is visible, this is a very important body aesthetic

service when fucking a girl: When you open the door and enter the room, the first feeling is that you are tall She is a cold girl, but after chatting for a while, she is actually very approachable. They took off their clothes and took a shower together. After returning to the room, they hugged and flirted with each other, then put on condoms and had sex. To be honest, sex is normal. There are no special skills, but it is worth mentioning. It’s good that the girl is willing to spread her legs for me, because as young and pretty as she is, many people will resist being thrust too hard. The key point of this girl is that she feels like a girl was invited to a nightclub for a one-night stand. If you don’t pay this money, you probably won’t be able to do it in real life. Now you can save time and not fail.

Reply: Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:25 , Processed in 0.109827 second(s), 22 queries .