找回密码
 立即注册

Liya&Eva@Flowers520分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-5 10:21:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Liya&Eva@Flowers520分享一个多伦多私做体验报告!

After breaking up, Lieyan is back! Nowadays, new stores are springing up like mushrooms after a rain, and the flowers are becoming more and more charming! After silently checking the report for a while, I finally decided to come to Flower\“s house to take care of the young elementary school girls. Location: hwy7/warden The new condo Liya nearby

:
F: 7.9 The advertising photo covers her face and you can tell it’s her, she looks about 24-25 years old. With an oval face, a pointed chin, a high nose bridge, peach blossom eyes, a small cherry mouth, long hair, and no plastic surgery, she is a classmate with good looks and temperament! It\“s like the sense of sight that the girl next door who just graduated from college is just growing up. This is a very subjective feeling. Talking to her is like talking to a childish sister.
B: He is about 170cm tall, has long legs, and is a tall and thin type. The skin is really smooth and tender, and the feel is superb. She said that she usually likes to study skin care, so the effect is remarkable. The proportions of the body are great, with a flat belly, long legs (it goes best with black stockings), a meaty butt, and B-breasts that can just be held by one hand (it is true that the breasts are not very plump). The specific height has been blurred. On the face and legs with chopsticks.
S/A: My sister came downstairs to pick me up. We entered the room and chatted naturally, holding hands, gargling and taking a shower. The whole process was like being a girlfriend and everything happened so naturally. After getting into bed with DFK, he asked me about my sensitive points (however, I had already polished them off). It was definitely not like the feeling before that the hairs on my chest would stand up when I kissed you for the first time. BBBJ for a long time deepens the toothless feeling in the throat and is very comfortable. After putting on the condom, I got on top of her and pounced on her. After driving 99+, I switched her to lie on her back with her back to me and then penetrated her ass which was very elastic. Then I switched to doggie, which made her scream naturally. Finally, she stood in front of the mirror and sprinted, shouting for me to come on. The whole process made me feel like I was having a natural DFK with my girlfriend in the middle of sex, and I could lick my ears and the interaction was powerful.
D: 250/hh+tips. R: Next time I want 1hr!

Eva:
F: 7.3 The photo is too blurry and has no reference value (maybe face blindness). She looks very young, about 22 or so, with a baby face and baby fat. She has a youthful look, like a beautiful girl with short hair who is still in college.
B: The Sichuan girl is still as cool as ever. Tender and juicy, about 162cm tall, with straight legs and a slim figure, a flat belly is a bit thinner, she has a butt but not as big as a fitness butt, her C breasts are very soft and moist lol, and there is a small scar on her chest
S/A: The service attitude is okay Not bad, I will find a topic to warm up the show, rinse my mouth normally, take a shower and go to bed. Thank you! I have been spoiled by Korean girls in the past few years, and I am used to passive service. When I encounter such a relatively newbie, I feel a little formulaic. Kissing the body doesn\“t feel too big as always (it\“s not that my sister doesn\“t care, it\“s just that my brother has been trained to do so). The BBBJ toothless feeling lasts moderately and has strong enveloping properties. LFK doesn\“t kiss much. After changing two regular positions, it ended. Generally speaking, those who like to train young girls would recommend
D: 250/hh+tips. R: No, it’s not that my sister is bad, it’s just that the forest outside still needs a brother (let me hang on the liya tree for the time being)

Helen: ( Report posted on April 22 - merged posts
Last week, I suddenly discovered that the Huahua family Helen suddenly came back to PT. After reading the previous reports that had been well received, she decided to make an appointment. (It’s so popular that you can make an appointment 5 days in advance, but you can only choose one of two time slots.) The location is in the condo near 407/warden. There are several other shops in this building (I know them all)
F: Real photos, the girl next door She is not a beauty in the ordinary sense, she is a good-looking girl. Today I met her without any makeup, peach blossom eyes, willow eyebrows, small cherry mouth, and long wavy hair. He looks like he has just grown up, 19 or 20 years old.
B: Around 165, the body shape in the full-body photo of the back is the most appropriate. She is tall and slim, with a straight front and a curvy back. Natural drop-shaped firm small C breasts, small pink nipples (really very small, still young), no tattoos, and firm muscles. My body is super sensitive and will react when touched. The bottom is very tight and will contract from time to time. The experience is full of pain lol. Being young is like flooding the sheets and making them wet.
S&A: Open the door and greet me with a smile. She looks shy and shy, like a pure love on campus. I\“m not a service-oriented player. After all, I haven\“t been around for a long time and I lack experience. Then it was up to me to take the lead in washing her normally (without water flute) and half-pushing her down on the bed. First LFK and then DFK. Hold the breasts with your upper hands and rub the nipples. The girl starts to tremble like an electric shock. Along with the suppressed moans (very real, her body is not fully developed), her lips slide down her neck (a tremor) and her collarbone (a tremor). Trembling +1) Shoulders (trembling +2) Nipples (trembling +3) Belly (trembling +4) Waist, sister, inner thighs (trembling +10086) A tongue kiss roaming the upper body directly, the feedback is also a surprise (My sister was too shy to shout out loud, so her moans were suppressed and coquettish? Relief? It’s a bit hard to describe, but it’s very seductive and arouses desire.) I said I was tired and she came over, and she was very obedient and cooperative. Just start giving me BBBJ, sucking, licking and sucking normally (no deepthroating), making eye contact. Putting on a condom officially started, first with the missionary, then with the girl on top, then from the rear, and finally ended with her lying on my back and me sprinting. Every time I lowered my range of motion, she would keep twitching, and when I accelerated, I would get a deep, fuzzy moan that reached the top. DFK will respond during the process, and when she twitches, it will drive the following together) I wonder if this is a female orgasm? After all, it’s too frequent
D: 400/45min+tips R: Of course, a young body is more addictive
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:31 , Processed in 0.099416 second(s), 22 queries .