找回密码
 立即注册

芈月@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-4 03:17:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
芈月@私做分享一个多伦多楼凤体验报告!

Spring is warm and flowers are blooming, and another group of Chinese girls have entered the market. After reading Mi Yue’s report and photos before, I decided to give it a try.
Face: 6.5, real photo, slight PS restoration, big eyes, small face, thick lips. 26-28 years old. He looks cute and his age decreases by 3 when he smiles .
Body: 8, about 160cm tall, with fitness, waistcoat line, pert buttocks, really good figure, a pair of B breasts that are soft in the hand, flat belly, and a big butt. I thought the figure in the advertisement was p-shaped, but when I saw her in real life, she had a waist like a waist and a pert butt. When standing DFK, it feels better to grab the big ass than to rub the breasts.
Service: 8. Come in and say hello, then take off your clothes and take a shower as usual. Rinse your mouth beforehand. DFK will kiss when you put your mouth on it. BJ is not too toothless, there is roaming and egg licking, it is very wet and slippery and I like it. After eating her pussy 043002yzt9ijng0i900fnn.gif , starting from missionary, I like to kiss her neck and shoulders. The fragrant shoulders of fitness are different. Then she kept inserting me and DFK at the same time, and occasionally she would grab my head and bite my ears when sucking my nipples. Later, the doggy was even tighter, and after a few fucks, I couldn\“t help but press down on her and ejaculate. After chatting, I heard that she has a hidden menu of chrysanthemums with tips.
Price: 220/30min Repeat: Yes.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:27 , Processed in 0.092905 second(s), 25 queries .