找回密码
 立即注册

Ruby@MayMayLove推送一个 温哥华私做体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-4 01:24:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ruby@MayMayLove推送一个 温哥华私做体验报告!

F: It should be considered above average among Japanese girls in this price range. She looks young, probably in her 20s and under 30s. It looks different from the photo, the face shape is a little different, the eyes are not that big, and the mouth is thinner
B: around 160, chest C+, not sure if it is artificial or not, it feels bulging, not like the normal natural one It feels soft and elastic, but doesn\“t feel hard at all, and the breast shape looks pretty good. But she gets very upset when I gently knead her. She says it hurts and only allows light stroking. It may be artificial, so it hurts just by squeezing.
A: The attitude is very average. As soon as I opened the door, I saw a cold face behind the door. There was no smile. He looked very unhappy and his words were stiff. After I finished speaking, I said “you top“ and wanted to lie down and let her cowgirl on top, but she had no choice but to sit on it. She really just sat there, motionless. Ask her to do other postures, and she will do it, but she just takes one posture and then becomes motionless. His attitude and tone of voice made him soft in the middle. Fortunately, his yang energy was strong, so he got things done. Afterwards, I wiped my hands with a tissue, and other people would usually take it and help you throw it away in the trash can. I handed it to her, but she acted like she didn\“t see it and ignored it at all. She had to move to the bed and throw it away herself.
S: There is no service, it’s all self-service. I can understand some English, and I use a mobile phone translator to tell her that I can only touch her breasts gently.
Generally speaking, her appearance and figure are okay, but her attitude makes people not enjoy it. Maybe her personality is like this, or maybe she just encountered something unhappy that day. Who knows, but who wants to spend money to be unhappy when she is originally out to be happy? Woolen cloth?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 04:42 , Processed in 0.088573 second(s), 22 queries .