找回密码
 立即注册

Tilly@Dream4u分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-3 16:25:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tilly@Dream4u分享一个多伦多约炮体验报告!

I recently went out for another wave, and my waist and wallet were hit hard. Before I close the mountain, I will share two reports

Tilly
F: 8 The real photos show that I am in my early 20s. From the two half-length photos, I can directly tell that I have added some microdermabrasion. There will be more flesh on the cheeks. To be honest, it\“s too close. Don\“t you worry about being recognized? When I meet a few girls who complain, they are afraid that they can see that they are trying to die 180948xqc6r4o9rr7c49l7.gif . My skin is not particularly white. I like to tie up one side of my hair when I take a shower. It also gets +0.5 points. The top of the head really touches my sense of beauty. I am a young and cute school girl.
B: 8 Very thin and small, without any fat. Waterdrop real breasts have no hard lumps at all and are very soft. They feel good in the hand. You can refer to Kylie. Extremely sensitive, the pain stopped after a while and kept itching, and there was so much water that it flowed into a puddle. No tattoos, leg length, proportions and foot shape are within normal range.
S/A 9 went straight to the stage of making out, skipping the chatting stage. She was indeed very passionate and familiar with her, and her personality seemed to be perfect for this industry. In addition to the normal procedures of bathing, D will also help you wipe your body very considerately. They will ask you how you feel during the whole process and you will feel that they are working hard to serve you. The young lady\“s voice is a bit thin and high-pitched. She likes all kinds of coquettish meows when she\“s happy. She squeezes her to death when she climaxes. It\“s a very different feeling.

Yatsuki
F:8 Real photo, the chin is too pointed, baby fat. I said that at 21 years old, there shouldn\“t be much difference, and my skin is very fair and fair. In fact, she is a girl with a cute style but she likes to wear heavy makeup. I think the slightly heavy eye shadow and the false eyelashes are too long, which is a bit inappropriate.
B:7.5 There is still some fat accumulation in the thin waist. Her real breasts are larger than C and slightly D. There is a mole under the right breast, which is not very firm and slightly saggy. There are two different small tattoos on my ankle. A line of sky but unable to get out of the water requires KY. I discovered that many Sakura girls are very young but have already gone through many battles, and because of their high volume, they are basically indifferent to sex. Recently, it is rare to meet Yumi who can only have natural fluids with strawberries.
S/A 7 She is a very passive and shy girl. She only has a heavier lfk when kissing and rarely sticks out her tongue. In the first half, the person who was the sex tool started chatting for a while before taking the initiative to bring up some topics. She is very obedient and can satisfy all requests. There is no highlight. , there will be a short massage at half time. During sex, I worked very hard and fake climaxed, shouting kimochi. I am relatively indifferent and maybe some brothers will like it.
Damage: both 1h

Prepare to dive for a while to save money to recharge your batteries. Canada’s SB economy doesn’t know when it will pick up. Many friends around me have been affected by high interest rates and layoffs. Wish you all happy hunting and stay safe.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:27 , Processed in 0.094385 second(s), 25 queries .