找回密码
 立即注册

Wella@Sailormoon分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-2 19:24:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Wella@Sailormoon分享一个多伦多私家体验报告!
[table][tr][td]Location: Hwy7/markham condo 2b2b. The environment is well decorated. There are various ambient lights to heat up the atmosphere. The white tree in the house is very beautiful. There are roommates with separate bathrooms.
Face: The fake photo looks like 23-25 years old in real life. She is the type of middle-to-upper-class looking lady who is not cute and pure. Oval face, big round eyes, small nose, small mouth, no sense of technology on the face. Her medium-long hair is black and reaches her shoulders. If her hair were longer, it would be more in line with her royal-sister temperament.
Body: Tall and slender, 166cm tall, I think I weigh 90kg, my breasts are not big but B+ at most, pink and tender at three points, my skin is very fair and smooth, no Acnes or stretch mark. I look thin and my legs are very long, my butt frame is not big but it is meaty. No tattoos or shaving.
Service: After opening the door, he greeted me warmly, gave me a hug, and held hands as he entered the room. SF2 took the initiative to rub my dick with her back to my ass, but the lotion really couldn’t be used as a baby oil. Her eyes hurt after using baby oil for a long time. After a quick rinse, she knelt down on the ground and gave me WF. I held the back of her head, and she Eye contact me with her eyes upward, what a slut. When she gets to the room, let her put on disposable black stockings and sexy underwear, and start holding DFK and exploring her body. She can give me digit and DATY. After licking her, let her give me a footjob. After applying oil on the black silk stockings, I poked a hole and stuffed my glans inside. It was very comfortable to go up and down. What was surprising was that her skills were no less than those of domestic silk foot clubs, and the first shot came out on her black silk feet. After spending the sage time holding me, she used a wet tissue to clean my vagina, and then she sucked it into her mouth and started having sex. I asked for more deep throat and she is convinced. After that, she was allowed to lie down while I stood on the ground and bbbjed behind her head according to my rhythm, which was acceptable. I started wearing a T-shirt for my second spring. I also tried the classic doggy missionary and cg positions. In the end, Doggy was shipped, but I still think she is the best fit for missionary because she is thin enough and the picture of having her legs spread is quite good. Btw, I used lubricating oil and it didn’t feel too watery. The girl loves to chat and is very straightforward and cooperative.
Damage 203002ktqp4zlq9mbwt1m9.gif 600/1h 2 times
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:31 , Processed in 0.114008 second(s), 25 queries .