找回密码
 立即注册

未定名分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-7-1 21:08:18 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
未定名分享一个多伦多按摩体验报告!

Seeing the arrival of a new member of the Huahua family, I made an appointment in advance, because the elevator in the original building requires a card, and it has been moved to the new building in front of the hotel. It has not been completed yet, so it is convenient to just go in and go upstairs.
F: Although the photos are blocked and processed, it can be seen that it is me. The first photo shows the face, and the second photo shows the figure. The hair color is the same. He is about 21 years old. My sister said that she transferred to Vancouver from Australia. Sichuan girls have unique delicate faces. Although their facial features are not stunning, they are very attractive. I am not very good at describing them. Their facial features are exquisite and just right. They look a bit like classical Chinese beauties in comics, and their smiles make them feel friendly.
B: My height is petite, about 161cm tall. Anyway, I have the petite figure of a Sichuan girl, with good proportions, long legs, thin waist, breasts, white and smooth skin, C breasts, all natural and no technology, small nipples , the shape and feel are first-class, and the veins are visible. I told my sister that it would be great to fuck you with your figure.
S&A: As soon as I walked in, there was a little girl wearing a white T-shirt and a short skirt, with a pure face like a school girl. The younger sister had just taken a shower and was wiping her hair. She tilted her head and had a happy face. She stepped forward and gave her a hug, which offset the rain outside. It was cold, so my sister held my hand and asked me to sit down and change my shoes. We walked into the house while chatting. It felt as natural as going on a date with a girlfriend from out of town. After taking off clothes, the body proportions and the advantages of Chongqing girls\“ skin were perfectly reflected. My brother responded directly. During the shower, my sister applied bath soap and then held me and rubbed her chest and body. It was extremely irritating. My sister squatted down and used the water flute to relieve the swelling feeling. . After putting on a new bath towel and getting into bed, my sister took the blow first. She had no sense of teeth and tried to deepthroat her a few times, but she couldn’t go too deep. She probably wasn’t experienced, which is understandable. I walked through the dark forest and touched my sister\“s private parts. The Sichuan sister\“s unique wetness was verified again. I put on the condom and got on the horse. When the man entered, my sister frowned and it was very tight. It stimulated her fighting spirit. I moved from the rear and found that my sister was already wet. There was a lot of white juice flowing out. This was the second time Lieyan had seen white juice in the past year. My sister had two waist holes and was even sexier. She fucked her hard for dozens of times before returning to the normal position. Various sounds and sounds started to come out of my sister’s mouth. Praise, it ends after dozens of violent moments. During the chat, I learned that my sister has not had sex for nearly a year, and has not had sex since breaking up with her boyfriend, so it was understandable that white juice appeared.
D: 350/45min+tips. R:Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:33 , Processed in 0.085507 second(s), 22 queries .