找回密码
 立即注册

Kristin@Dream4u分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-30 23:00:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Kristin@Dream4u分享一个多伦多私钟体验报告!

F: In the real photo, the chin is too pointed and looks too fake (refer to the one with the eyes covered). Sisterly face, big eyes, double eyelids. My nose feels like it has been moved, it is more Korean style, tall but natural. Oval face shape, apple muscles when smiling. Visual age assessment: 25

B: Height 165 or above, standard water-drop breasts, size C, the shape is really good-looking! The areola is also small. I honestly stared at it for a long time xD. Thin arms, thin legs, right-angled shoulders, a fleshy butt, invincible in black stockings, and a full-on doggy look. For the breasts, please refer to Abbily, and for the figure, please refer to Jamila

S/A: I walked in and sat on the sofa, resting my head directly on my shoulder. After chatting for a while, we started to nibble on each other, and then we went straight into the room to take a shower. The bathing level is good, holding hands in the bathtub. When I take off my clothes before taking a shower, I put hot water on it first to prevent you from getting cold. It’s a perfect detail. The bathing technique is also good, similar to the high-end Japanese girls I met before. BBBJ will look at each other and look at the big mirror next to it, which creates a full atmosphere. The girl has a sensitive constitution. It is easy for her to climax when she is on top. When I climax, my penis will almost squeeze me to pieces. I will feel a little dry after the climax. So wolf friends can put the female superior at the back.

Voice: Let me talk about this separately. A girl’s voice is very important to me personally. If a girl’s voice is rough or her accent is heavy, I will be a little embarrassed. Kristin really has a voice like a silver bell, and her Taiwanese accent is a bit tea-like, and it is even more ecstatic when she exercises (she is very good at barking). It won my heart.

Repeat: Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大楼凤网

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 06:19 , Processed in 0.104990 second(s), 22 queries .